Help please toyota townace van over heating

Page 3 / 3
mrfxit, May 13, 10:28am
LONG time ago.
Pretty much anything to do with milking shedgear, with a bit of alloy boat building in between.
you know all those fittings your dad's probably using, theres a reasonable chance I use to make some of that sort of gear.
Auto Cnc millers
2 /5/ 10 & 20 ton stamp & folding press's in the shop along with several tig's /mig's & a couple of arc welders gathering dust most of the year.
Was a fun part of my life back then.

Do you know how to make the big 'vat' & pipe nuts, most ppl wouldn't believe how it's done.

mrfxit, May 13, 9:39pm
*(shooting myself in the foot here)*

NO allowance for increased CC capacity regardless of OEM type fitment or not.
Only allowance is up to 20% for performance mods (factory & or aftermarket)

mrfxit, May 13, 9:42pm
The Y series motors were also fitted to some of the small Hilux's (2 & 4wd versions) & possibly some of the import petrol Surf's

sr2, May 13, 10:27pm
don't let him get to you mate and watch the language, you'll end up getting a ticking off from TM (hopefully he'll start stalking you and leave me alone!).

johnf_456, May 13, 10:33pm
Utter rubbish I don't stalk you, if you think talking to you direct about you specifically going at me in the past then I don't see how that is stalking.

richard198, May 14, 1:12am
Digressed have we!
OP said water/coolant was only coming through pressure cap. Not from head.
No mention oil & coolant mixing.
If incorrect pressure cap fitted then system doesn't pressurize and then boils as it leaves through overflow etc.
Where are you OP! What's the rating of pressure cap!

richard198, May 14, 2:02am
Also OP did not confirm circulation as per #9.
WILSON!!

crzyhrse, May 14, 3:23am
Just keep throwing bits at it like you have been.

petermcg, Feb 17, 5:51am
hey bud your motor is pressurising but not over heating, if you drive down the road and water comes out and you take the cap of and water sprays over you, this means the head is cracked or you have a blown head gasget, if you continue to drive it after this then it will overheat, your overheating is not caused by water pump, radiater or thermostat.