Certification problem!

mrsmou, Apr 21, 7:26pm
I have a van which has a 3-person seat fitted in the back - the seat is rear facing and is mounted right behind the passenger and driver's seats. It was done this way for my son who is in a wheelchair - the problem I have is that it is not certified and the person who did the modifications keeps saying he's running into problems with the paperwork but still he's not being clear on what he means so i'm still none the wiser. The work was done almost 4 yrs ago and we've been able to get warrants issued but this time they won't issue one until its lv certified.so my problem is why would there be a problem for the person who did the mods in the first place!I do not know anything about this stuff so would like any advice as to how I can get it certified and not get the run around please!

3962, Apr 21, 7:34pm
Ring Neal Miller 847 1934 & tell him about your predicament. He will be able to help.

mrsmou, Apr 21, 7:41pm
thanks! Will do but who is he!

jason18, Apr 21, 8:41pm
He is hamilton certifier and a bloody good guy.

ct9a, Apr 21, 8:44pm
he's the best in the waikato !

or another option is go else where for wof check

jason18, Apr 22, 12:39am
Flick me a message through my listing.

mrsmou, Nov 26, 6:10pm
Hey thanks guys, i have rung Neal and all is being sorted now yay!He knows the person who did the mods and it isn't as big a deal as i had thought though has given great advice/help so thanks all for the contact much appreciated!