Hamilton V8s. Going to be fantastic and to see holden kick some ass cant wait to get there

Page 1 / 3
holdenv83, Apr 14, 10:23pm
Going to be fantastic and to see Holden kick some ass cant wait to get there.

franko171, Apr 14, 11:10pm
waste of time and money best part it going 2 rain

ct9a, Apr 14, 11:23pm
rain is the only time its good to watch other wise its like watching golf

ming24, Apr 14, 11:49pm
Rain sux on street tracks!I'm looking forward it.It's the only time tv3 air the racing on each day (ie, fri, sat and sun).

Van Gisbergen normally does well in the wet.I could be wrong but are the teams allowed to run soft tires this weekend!

big.b-lil.c, Apr 14, 11:58pm
hope the rain holds off, i hate to see people injured or worse. i will watch it on and off among doing a few jobs around home

truckr, Apr 16, 4:14am
yeah go holdens cant wait till sunday to watch holdens deal to those nancy boy fords

skully13, Apr 16, 4:21am
Yep it should be a pretty good weekend, rain, hail, or sun.

afer_daily, Apr 16, 5:02am
so that guy thats locked in his own property in the middle of the circut / no compensation from councilor those running the v8s / .one way to get your own back through a hand full of zed nails over the fence every race .

lookoutas, Apr 16, 5:27am
Typical that it's always the Holden fans that are one-eyed.
Must be an inferiority complex.
They probably will win, they just happen to have the best drivers at the moment.

ct9a, Apr 16, 6:03am
both vehicles effectivly are the same just with different shells,its realy up to which maker has the driver not a battle of the ford/holdens as such

bit like the Toyota racing series ,take the body of one make it a honda body and would it be fair to argue honda vs toyota!

nave12, Apr 16, 10:58am
holdens really do make me physically sick when i see their over sized badge on their over rated lawn mowers drivin around,hang on let me just say i hate every thing about h.o.l.de.n and thats the truth bang freakin bang!POS.

whqqsh, Apr 16, 5:47pm
we have perfectly nice neighbours that we dont hear boo from BUT twice a year they have a huge party that does tend to go on for a day or two & usually cars blocking our ROW driveway. Fine by us, they come over & inform us & invite us over if we want, & we have no problems with it. now thats only one neighbour we're happy to accomodate. Where to these grizzle gutses get off whining & trying to shut down an event for one weekend that pumps serious money in 99% of Hamilton. especially during a recession

mrfxit, Apr 16, 9:09pm
LOL .oh dear never mind,.mmmmm,but then again. the track DID need a decent wash down after Fridays workout ;-)

johnf_456, Apr 16, 9:15pm
+1 That guy has every right to be upset I would be to if I was in his shoes. Everyone is different whqqsh, it does cause one heck of a disconvenience down here, roads getting shut off 4 weeks ago, detours, it effects alot of businesses profit as well.

noswalg, Apr 16, 9:38pm
Don't you live in auckland! I don't find it an INCONVENIENCE at all, i'm also one of the ratepayers that'll support it all the way. It will make money now it's in better management!

skully13, Apr 16, 9:41pm
the roads weren't closed off 4weeks ago. Maybe get the facts straight. Compensation seems to be the new catch phrase for New Zealanders. My rates pay for stuff that I will never use that I am sure some of you will use, but I not going to ask for compensation from the event because I am disadvantage for a few moments of my day. As I have said before we are becoming New Zealand, land of the moaner.

johnf_456, Apr 16, 9:49pm
I have being in Hamilton pal for the past while helping a friend, some roads have been closed off while the odd detour is in place to prep the track. Don't tell me stuff I can see with my own eyes and someone that talks to locals. If it disconvience you then dam straight you should get compensation, its on public roads. Yes some people like v8's but not everyone does.

Or even worse try driving around Hamiltion a week before the event.

lookoutas, Apr 16, 9:50pm
Jeez - thanks heaps for proving me wrong!

On that guy getting blocked out.
The original organizers struck up a deal that he was happy with, and now the new ones have reneged in a big way. I don't blame him for being pissed-off.

johnf_456, Apr 16, 9:51pm
Doesn't matter where you live to state an opinion, yes petrol heads like it but I think you will find a lot of the true locals here do not. (aka reading the vibes peoples reactions). Obviously the nimby affect for you, I don't have a problem with it but people should be compensation.

johnf_456, Apr 16, 9:52pm
That is the exact case of the situation the new organizers are tight ass .

noswalg, Apr 16, 10:06pm
they aren't tight asses they are trying to make the event (1 that had previously been mismanaged) profitable, they gave that guy on mill st options i think he's just being a moaner. You make it sound like it's been a big INCONVENIENCE to you getting around yet you don't even live in hamilton so your statements have no credibility! Well that's me i'm off down to the track it should only take me about 5 mins to get there with all the disruption you speak of!

johnf_456, Apr 16, 10:14pm
Did you read my above comment to spell it out I have being in Hamilton for the past month and half to spell it out, excuse me!

I meant disruption getting around town doing everyday erins down especially days before hand. Yes in the weekends its a somewhat different matter to week day traffic has no one really does erins in the weekend because the shops are not open.

So once again I'll repeat myself I have being in Hamiltion for the past month and half, so don't you dare tell me opinion is not valid. Free speech, driving here has being a lot harder especially this week. A lot down here just give up and some business owners have lost sales when you have a general chit chat.

That is what others think but personally I don't mind the v8's but in all due course compensation needs to be fairly agreed on.

lookoutas, Apr 16, 10:27pm
You're one-eyed wrong here.
It's the organizers problem if there's been mismanagement. Screwing one of the locals isn't the best way of sorting it.
The options given might suit you & I, but that doesn't mean they will suit the resident in question. It was far short of the original deal, which actually happened to be a contract.
I'm pleased you only "think" he's a moaner.
I "know" he's a correct moaner.

phillip.weston, Apr 16, 10:31pm
what's the deal with this guy being boxed in!

hoonin, Apr 16, 10:32pm
when does it start on TV!