Newsflash! Jap Import cars irradiated to high

the-saint1, Apr 14, 9:23am
I wonder if this is the sort of reporting we will be seeing in the very near future!
I reckon we will need to measure the levels of each car at the boarder.Mechanics will be at the highest risk. It worries me.

superdave0_13, Apr 14, 9:36am
Toyota assembly plants around the globe are slowing down too because they can't get parts.

franc123, Apr 14, 9:38am
Risk from what!We are used to getting burned from irradiation, its mainly caused by slacker kiwi car owners who never maintain cooling systems properly and then moan about the cost of repairing engine damage due to 90% blocked irradiators, and for many of them even getting oil changed is some sort of a foreign concept.Japanese power station meltdowns don't come into it.

supertech1, Apr 14, 9:55am
Repco are sellingGeiger counters

cuda.340, Apr 14, 10:41am
the quick trick to test this is easy. i got told you drip semen on the vehical & if it turns green in 5 mins it's bad! step away from that vehical.

jerichord, Apr 14, 7:57pm
wont worry kiwi car dealers, just give it a quick wash while it is getting a speedo hair cut, no problems, just more of the same.

r15, Apr 14, 8:06pm
i think youll find speedo rewinding is more difficult and less common than you think

oliver6, Apr 14, 8:38pm
You are a victim of the media.

elect70, Apr 15, 12:53am
Will that meanwe can have a sun tan all year long with outusing a sun bed !

richardmayes, Apr 15, 5:26am
Google Japan Tsunami videos.

Any cars that have been in the vicinity of the power plant are clearly identifiable, they are the ones that are full of sea water and all body panels have been smashed in by contact with massive floating logs and other cars.