Mitsi Pajero jn - any good

noodleman4, Apr 10, 12:34am
367237136 just as a town car for 1 person dont really care about offroad capabilites just a bit of ground clearance for Ch Ch roads! Are there any bad points apart from maybe engine size and fuel tank capacity, do they have any known issues in motor/trans etc , also looking at Ravs / 1600cc Vitaras. Cheers all.

xs1100, Apr 10, 1:10am
vitaras and ravs are better bets lot more common and easier to work on also from a resale point i know of dealers that have had pajero jnrs and taken ages to sell because people are more aware of the ravs,crvs,vitaras

franc123, Apr 10, 1:17am
OK as a town vehicle but ghastly on the open road, they're more comfortable than a ride on mower but only just, can't say how good the economy would be considering the engine has to work quite hard most of the time.I think Mitsi only imported new ones for a couple of years, they weren't popular and were quickly dropped.IIRC I had problems even getting new spark plugs and HT leads for one once, again due to that engine being a bit of an orphan.RAV's are a good reliable wagon but they are not very economical and are expensive to buy for the age of vehicle you are getting, all things considered for what you want an Escudo might be the best.

noodleman4, Apr 10, 3:25am
I hear ya's thanks guys :)

_peas, Oct 17, 3:45pm
And aren't they GDI!Avoid.