Why has pic in motors all gone back to old

a18a, Apr 8, 2:36am
I noticed if you don't let the whole page load before clicking pics it does that too

goose13, Apr 8, 6:31am
Still doing it.any other ideas!

bitsy_boffin, Apr 8, 6:34am
Try a different browser.

stevo2, Apr 8, 7:31am
Use Mozilla Firefox and download Greasemonkey. Every auction will have a photo you can view so you can decide if you want to view that auction or not.
Cheers Stevo

marcos1, Apr 8, 8:01am
Hmmm. I had the same problem using firefox.For some reason greasemonkey was disabled, all good now.

goose13, Apr 8, 9:03am
Ok thanks,what has changed!

richms, Apr 8, 9:13am
They have made changes to the site, you may have an old include file cached so hold control and press F5 to force it to do a no-cache directive when reloading, that should clear out any stale files.

goose13, Apr 8, 9:18am
YAH.that worked.wish i was computer clever,,Thanks for help.

johnf_456, Apr 8, 9:30am
Clearing the cache will solve all sorts of web sites loading issues, website get cached simply put so they load quicker and less bandwidth is needed to load a page. So keep it in mind for future problems even other sites, but then again some say I don't help.

ctrl shift delete does do it on a lot of browsers as a instant shortcut. The above technique only works for that load, so remember this advice.

marcos1, Apr 9, 5:06am
I'm confused. Why on earth would a mod delete the OP post!
I could see nothing wrong with it at all.

richms, Oct 13, 3:02pm
Clearing your cache wont help if your ISP is hanging onto an old file in their cache. Thats why normally when changing the included files (that you instruct to be cached basically forever) you change the name of them so that when the page needs a new one, it gets the new one.