Toyota Vitz Stereo.

suzi_34, Apr 3, 11:00am
Hi, didn't know quite which 'thing' to post this question in but motoring seems most appropriate.

currently i have a starlet 93 auto, having to get a 4 door and am about to buy a toyota vitz 2001 (i think). . but i hate the stereo!

has anyone had any experience with changing the stereo in a vitz and what would need to be done! it's an in-built type stereo tape/cd/radio, don't know what the speakers are like.

i have a wee baby and have bad baby brain hence not checking stereo out, car is currently at my dads as he has it for weekend (buying off a workmate) to test it out. just thought i'd ask if anyone knows anything about it. i love my music and would hate to miss out on A) plugging my ipod in, B) decent bass/speakers and C) good radio stations.

:) Suzi

xs1100, Apr 3, 11:03am
get in touch with ed at eds autos he should be able to inform you of some options

suzi_34, Apr 3, 11:05am
in chch!

xs1100, Apr 3, 10:07pm
you can still ring ed and theres even a new thing we have up here called a courier so you pay for things and they get sent to you just like the pony express for you guys but faster

suzi_34, Apr 4, 10:02am
kazbanz- yeah it's all built in/moulded. its ugly haha. thanks i'll look into it!

jono2912, Sep 28, 5:17pm
Hey, Ed (Eds Auto Auckland) has a part for the 01 Vitz - part number 237K