Fords stereo security help needed 1993 ford telsta

carmad50, Mar 17, 10:41am
help please we ve got a 93 ford telstar ghia paul radisic special car with a 3 in one stereo thats security coded took the battery out after it went flat on me now it wont play for longer than 3 minutes at a time and resets got the code from macauleys ford down here in invers but yerp nice day for where or how to reset the stereo up again which button do i press ms ld or sumthing else

gee its quiet when hubby cant play his acdc or black betty loud lols
please help

nave12, Mar 17, 6:57pm
Take a drive back to the Ford dealership and see if they can work it out for you or any one that is technically minded,also if you have a manual it would show you how to do it in there.

carmad50, Mar 17, 9:29pm
it wud be good if they knew how to do at 80 buks a hr or even had a manual thats why im here asking if anyone knows but thanks anyway

carmad50, Mar 19, 12:17am
yep tried thatguy at ma cauleys got code of 111 5 um yerp tried n failed must be certain keys in it to press to load cde or even get it to work normally frustrates me should be easy as

mr_lovebug, Mar 19, 12:32am
I have heard that you can remove the code altogether,just remove the unit & put in a freezer for 8hrs.

Then the coded days will be GONE!

mr_lovebug, Mar 19, 12:33am
Just check 1st,thats what i heard works on the alpines.

Learned that at a poly tech.

carmad50, Mar 19, 7:13am
considers taking dash out to get rid of 3 in one stereo and smashing it to bits installing a new one with a boom box amp etc

nave12, Mar 22, 8:53pm
Could you put up a picture(good clear one so can see all your buttons) so we on the motoring forums can get a look at what your stereo looks like(set up),i can also put up a pic of it if you take one and show others that i know and see if they can crack it for you.

carmad50, Sep 25, 7:42am
nave yerp can do loook here 2morrow for the link