OMG HA HA $200 Test Drive

Page 2 / 3
rotormotor7, Mar 22, 8:01am
guessn asian seller judging by the broken english on his listing

guess 'test driving'this with no plates and dead reg & wof gonna be a magnet for the cops.safe bet he wont be coughing up paying for any tickets neither.:)

has a mint mp3 however.

vr4_legnum, Mar 22, 8:02am
lol i done the same. but no text back

pollymay, Mar 22, 8:06am
Own up, who has emailed him!

moosie_21, Mar 22, 8:07am
lol, it's like the Rebecca Black music video, "Friday". Attracting haters from all over!

neville48, Mar 22, 8:09am
"no time wasters"I feel ripped off for the time just reading the advert, damn you trade me.

tgray, Mar 22, 8:12am
He obviously doesn't work in marketing.
There's more chance of Phil Goff being prime minister than him selling his car.

donz01, Mar 22, 8:15am
Going by his username he is part kiwi part chinese and his ingrish matches as well.Cui pronounced Tree.( have an engineer at work with Cui for his name and he is from China)

peejeles, Mar 22, 8:16am
you can buy a hot lap in a pretty mean race car for that money. this must be one very special car

rotormotor7, Mar 23, 6:05am
haha. he's now dropped the non refundable test drive to $50 because 'sum dude' say was a bit too high.a new vr4 costs $65000 so this is cheap apparently.

irenew, Mar 23, 6:17am
But, but new ones were $65 000 - this is a bargain

fordcrzy, Mar 23, 6:35am
is it just me or does that front right suspension strutt look weird! (out of alignment and bent at a funny camber angle!)

ontwowheels, Mar 23, 11:39am
hahahhaha. oh hahah. How many others sent him a message!
Maybe noone buys it after a test drive because they realise what a heap of junk it is and run off into the sunset screaming. Hahahahahah. Who would even pay for a test drive in a car like that!

pollymay, Mar 23, 11:42am
Lol this has been making its way round the internet, I've seen it on a couple forums now.

ashwattau, Mar 23, 9:23pm
the seller's own words:

"mint vr4"

"exterior is a mess"

Lol you couldn't pay ME $50 to tow that deregistered pile of crap away.

phillip.weston, Mar 23, 10:37pm
Even if the strut was bent it wouldn't affect camber on that car.

pnh4, Mar 23, 11:09pm
Have you got that up & running! Im still trying to register, waiting for their confirmation code.

cowboy110, Mar 23, 11:53pm
Shame it's a classified and not an auction.I would love to see the Q&A's

tgray, Mar 24, 12:39am
You need to BUY him a new battery before test drive AND pay him a fee before test drive AND pay for gas before test drive AND be 100% sure you want to buy BEFORE test drive.

cowboy110, Mar 24, 6:19am
AND if the test drive goes over 30 minutes.that'll be another hundred bucks thanks.

brookori, Mar 24, 6:22am
LOL I was expecting the car to be a Lamborghini at $200 a test drive.
This guys full of himself

dasfi, Mar 24, 9:23am
WTF, ha ha i cant believe this fella, 65k for a new one so my price is good, Must be wasted 24/7 or on something good

vr4_legnum, Mar 25, 5:01am
well it gone, trademe has pulled the listing as is in breach of there terms and conditions.

BTW i did send trademe a email about it hahahaha

cowboy110, Mar 25, 6:02am
Killjoy

dasfi, Mar 25, 8:17am
Legend.

asa50, Mar 25, 8:24am
I could get a brand new SV6 or XR6 for an entire day and have change for the gas, Thrifty/Avis etc are under charging