Tosser in a Chev badged Holden.

Page 2 / 2
vjregal770, Jan 31, 8:30am
The best (read: worst) are the ones who put VZ kits on their VN.

gunhand, Jan 31, 8:44am
This is kinda funny because lots and lots of people used to put chev badges on anything from HTs to HZs and statesmans etc. No one ever seemed to deemed a tosser or wanker because of it and was quite acceptable. Probably still happens on these models. I even imagine a few on here have done it. Dont ever remember at car shows anyone pointing and laughing.
Is it because its happening on late model stuff some have a bee in there bonnet.
Just remember any slight modification YOU make to your car may be deemed stupid or turn you into a retard.
No I dont own a holden with a chev badge.
Yes it may have a chev motor in it, its still a GM product like the CHEV so wheres the problem.

nave12, Jan 31, 8:52am
Heres the professor to give his lesson.
http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=MkeMvvm5sGA

gunhand, Jan 31, 8:56am
Thats excellent. and I agree putting a Chev badge on a V6 is a bit lame.

pup2, Jan 31, 9:13am
Seen some POS in the carpark yesterday. Holden with a home made japper wing on the back and a transformers badge on the bonnet. But this is southland and anything can happen down here

gunhand, Jan 31, 9:15am
Your car dosnt look that bad for it lol.

pup2, Jan 31, 9:19am
ROR prob a gore car sneaking in with us old retired folks

inkapuka, Jan 31, 9:53am
There is a purple and yellow early 00 shape commie for sale in inverzbig ugly wing ugly Chrome mags and wierd big bonnet scoop lol

thejazzpianoma, Jan 31, 9:55am
Goron's. say no more.

ryans, Jan 31, 11:16am
I had an idiot yell at me for not indicating when our two lanes merged into one (the center line stopped, so it wasn't one lane merging into another) the road code says you don't indicate and he was also well behind me, I was looking at him in my rear view mirror.
He then proceeded to go through 3 roundabouts in a row without indicating.

I hopped out at the lights and asked him why he had a go at me for not indicating, when you don't have to, but he didn't indicate 4 times (straight on 2 roundabouts, right at the 3rd) when he should have.
He was obviously scared of me, took one look at me, then back forward and didn't say a thing.

un_known, Jan 31, 11:28am
ive never understood people making there base model cars look hot. like all these boy/girl racers spending thousands to make their 323 look really good but its still got an e3 engine that drips oil and an auto. same goes for the "group a" v6 commies and the walkinshaw 2.0l berlinas.lol.oh and dont forget all those hsv kitted vectras.

sifty, Jan 31, 6:52pm
yes it's not purely a Holden thing.
I always like the base model (ususally Japanese) cars showing off their nugget tin sized brake drums with HUGE spoke-type wheels fitted.

and gunhand has a point, chev badge doesn't seem so bad on the older Holdens, when you think of it. I did a google search to see if any Holdens came out factory with them, and was amazed at the pages dedicated to hating this trend.

I suppose it's a bit like putting a Mustang or Shelby badge on a Falcon, which most would say is pretty wanky.

ema1, Feb 1, 4:52am
Probably thinks he is a God Damn Yankee and rules the world . Mongrel Tosser comes to mind .very clearly.

flockton55, Feb 1, 9:46am
I used to have a 97 Mitzi Legnum VR-4. It made me smile to see all the 1.8 GDI base model Legnums dressed up to look like a VR-4.