Which SUV/people movers have 3 point seatbelts

saxman99, Jan 31, 6:46am
for all 7 seats!

Thanks all.

kazbanz, Jan 31, 6:49am
What year/price range are you looking at!
I can tell you that NONE of the Jappeople movers I have sold up to the mid 2000's havelap/diagonals in more than 6 seats.

thejazzpianoma, Jan 31, 6:52am
VW Touran
Multipla (but only a 6 seater)
VW Sharan
Renault Espace

All the good people movers.

mugenb20b, Jan 31, 6:54am
But none are SUVs.

thejazzpianoma, Jan 31, 6:54am
But all are people movers.

craig04, Jan 31, 6:55am
Not the Multipla. If you buy one, no one will ever ride with you.

thejazzpianoma, Jan 31, 6:56am
Volvo XC70
Mercedes ML500
BMW X5

There's some SUV's

mugenb20b, Jan 31, 6:57am
OK, point taken.

thejazzpianoma, Jan 31, 6:57am
Correct. the hottest women love Italian design and will want to ride on you not with you. there are 3 seats in a row that also fold down to make a bed for a reason.

trouser, Jan 31, 6:59am
Honda Edix.
6 seats, all lap/diagonal belts.

mugenb20b, Jan 31, 7:00am
OP needs 7.

kazbanz, Jan 31, 7:08am
Define good!

trouser, Jan 31, 7:15am
But do they! Quite a few people ask about '7' seaters but only need 6 or 5 + an occasional.

It's like '7 seater' is the default for more than 5.

saxman99, Jan 31, 7:45am
Thanks for that everybody, gives us something to go on.

Trouser is mostly right too, 6 would probably suffice (minimum) but 7 might be needed ocassionally.

Cheers

kazbanz, Jan 31, 7:46am
Mate I'd suggest the reason the OP is asking the question they are asking is that they actually NEED 7 seats-otherwise why ask the3 question! --well thats my take on it anyways.

kazbanz, Jan 31, 7:51am
saxman. Jazz has pretty well covered off the available 7 seaters with l and D belts. If only Occasionally used as a 7 seater can I ask if any passenger is in a capsule or kids carseat.
The reasn I ask is that this migh solve the issue. Put the car seat in the middle with the teather strap up/over and down to the securing point--negating the need for a l and d

ftroop, Jan 31, 7:53am
Kia Sorento

saxman99, Jan 31, 7:56am
I, as a mere male, cannot possibly begin to understand the intricacies of car seats for kids.What I am told by the female personage for whom such a vehicle is destined is that she would very much prefer (meaning "I WILL have") 3 point belts for the car seats.

It isn't for me incidentally, it be for my sister with all the kids.

saxman99, Jan 31, 8:09am

kazbanz, Jan 31, 9:31pm
My suggestion would be if the "female"personage&qu-
ot; is so hooked on l and d that she goes looking at the vehicles suggested which have this.
Then look at the prices /availablity of the alternative with 6 l and d
Incidently the average conversion price will be $3000to make the centre belt into l and d

thejazzpianoma, Feb 1, 3:44am
Cheers saxman, I enjoyed the article. Interesting how the newer Fiats have the gearstick in the dashboard aye!

BTW, I have seen a really nice looking Diesel Multipla for sale if it suits. You can't beat the Multipla for economy and ease of use around town (plus the many other benefits it has).
They really are a fantastic vehicle that blitz's the competition (of the time) for practicality. I will sorely miss mine when we sell it. (Its not mine that I refer to for sale)

craig04, Feb 1, 3:46am
You won't be selling it any time soon.