Rattling/vibrating airbag?

blackbnz, Feb 3, 6:00am
We have a 2005 toyota hilux sr5 and the airbag seems to be rattling vibrating!Any idea of how to fix this!

rocky0169, Feb 3, 6:18am
leave her at home!

pup2, Feb 3, 6:20am
Check the screws are tight that hold it in place (assume it's the drivers one)

mugenb20b, Feb 3, 6:53am
When does it vibrate!

blackbnz, Feb 3, 7:14am
having bullbars fitted today when i drove off heard a vibration seems too be passengerr airbagnot constant

blackbnz, Feb 3, 7:34am
does vibrate when going too slow in wrong gear

jezz43, Feb 3, 8:44am
dont drive slow in wrong gear then! problem solved

intrade, Feb 3, 8:49am
and dont mess abouts on the airbag or it will go off and could brake your neck.

jezz43, Feb 3, 8:54am
if its doing it at low revs in the wrong gear the car is probably just shuddering. can you physically move the airbag itself! or is it the shuddering causing something in the glovebox to jump around!

fordcrzy, Feb 3, 10:03am
If its the standard wheel fitted to a heap of Toyotas around that time them it's a common fault

robotix1970, Feb 3, 12:35pm
never ass-u-me anything when it come to an air bag cos if you are ever wrong then it may cum back and bite you in the rear (as in make an arze outta you and me)lmfao

n3d4sp3d, Feb 3, 8:31pm
don't touch unless you know what you are doing its very expensive to replace them if they go boom

pup2, Feb 3, 9:26pm
loluse that saying myself

blackbnz, Feb 5, 7:56pm
im really unsure if the bloke putting on the bullbars has in any way affected my dash but it wasnt rattling when i dropped it off not to mention all the burn marks acoss my truck from him grinding something around my truck i nearly choked seeing the damage