1989 Mitsubishi Lancer for sale - 2k

penoirs, Feb 9, 5:44am
Hi there, I'm selling a 1989 Mitsubishi Lancer for 2K. got current WOF but no Rego. any takers

kazbanz, Feb 9, 5:45am
try advertising it on rade me--it only costs about $35.00

modie61, Feb 9, 5:46am
No.Thanks.

andrea_w, Feb 9, 5:52am
You pay me and I'll take that pile of crap off your hands.

mugenb20b, Feb 9, 6:00am
Why! I could get a fully warranted and registered '94 or '96 Lancer (or any other, better car) for the same money. What does your plie of shit car have that any other later model car doesn't!

Although, I guess you are expecting any replies as long as you get to have a so called self promotion. Right!

mugenb20b, Feb 9, 6:00am
Why! I could get a fully warranted and registered '94 or '96 Lancer (or any other, better car) for the same money. What does your pile of shit car have that any other later model car doesn't!

Although, I guess you are expecting any replies as long as you get to have a so called self promotion. Right!

rayzor14, Feb 9, 6:01am
Do as the reast of us do and PAY TO LIST IT!

While you are at it you may want to use the search function and have a look at similar age vehicle of the same model and see what they sell for. I am guessing 2k is on the high side of optimistic.

Then again I would prefer public transport to an '89 Lancer in any case.

the.wife, Feb 9, 6:08am
Don't know. I can't see any listings under your profile. Maybe if you list it, people will at least have a chance to see your overpriced shitbox.

bopbargains, Feb 9, 6:12am
Isoldmine withWOF and REGO for $750. What makes you think it'sworth $1250 more.

moosie_21, Feb 9, 6:13am
*Points and laughs at OP*

franc123, Feb 9, 9:20am
Good luck trying to get Corolla money for a 23yo Hitsispitzi Lancer is allI can say. Must be a damn mint low km one with a FSH for thst sort of coin.

gman35, Feb 9, 9:23am
I think you need to show back up and defend yourself !

magicmat, Feb 9, 9:24am
Ha ha ha. oh hell. no thanks.