Well done Toyota Prada

stan202, Feb 14, 7:29am
Only 4wd with decent rear passenger leg room. What's wrong with the other car companies , will the idiots ever learn. I jumped in the back of the latest model diesel territory , pathetic , absolutely no room. same with hyundai Santa fe, captiva, Kai, . So if you are over 6foot get a prada or don't sit in the back.

stan202, Feb 14, 7:29am
Only 4wd with decent rear passenger leg room. What's wrong with the other car companies , will the idiots ever learn. I jumped in the back of the latest model diesel territory , pathetic , absolutely no room. same with hyundai Santa fe, captiva, Kia. So if you are over 6foot get a prada or don't sit in the back.

mugenb20b, Feb 14, 7:31am
It's called a Prado (yes, great trucks). And "Kai" is actually a Kia.

Besides, those rearmost seats are designed for kids, not NBA basketball players.

morrisman1, Feb 14, 7:39am
I havnt worked it out either, a medium size car has more leg room in the rear than most SUVs. Waste of space they are.

stan202, Feb 14, 8:53am
Yes, wellat least Toyoto and Audi have got it right. I also sat in the back of a $120000Range Rover recently and could not believe the lack of room for my head and legs. Oh I forgot the back seats are only designed for kids( yeh right)

stan202, Feb 14, 8:53am
Yes, wellat least Toyota and Audi have got it right. I also sat in the back of a $120000Range Rover recently and could not believe the lack of room for my head and legs. Oh I forgot the back seats are only designed for kids( yeh right)

mugenb20b, Feb 14, 8:54am
Toyota!

outbidyou2, Feb 14, 8:57am
I had a Mu years back, yea funny name and that but sitting in the back is elevated and with substantial leg room, especially for a SWB. Prada though, top vehicle

stan202, Feb 14, 9:04am
Are you a school teacher ! Mugen. You are my new automatic spell checker

mugenb20b, Feb 14, 9:13am
Just taking the piss.

nathanmac, Feb 14, 9:22am
Agreed on that - we're looking for an occasional 7 seater and there doesn't seem to be anything that compares to a Prado.I don't know who designed the Escudos, but the middle seat has the centre seat belt latch right under your butt.As well as being hard as a rock.

I rode about 400km in the back of a VX Landcruiser in January and being 6ft tall it was no chore.Couldn't do that in most other 7 seaters that we've looked at.

fordkiwi27, Feb 14, 9:28am
get a64 ford galaxie 7 seater.

nathanmac, Feb 14, 10:02am
Lol I've tried to find an angle to get something else pre 1970 into the garage but the good woman wants something a bit new-ish for a change.

ninja_man, Feb 14, 10:04am
you had a cow! what was that like to drive.

jmma, Feb 14, 10:11am
Udderlyuseless (o:

mugenb20b, Feb 14, 6:24pm
A lot of SUVs raise the back seats, like Terranos for example. And MU stands for Mysterious Utility.which is still an odd name.as it's just a rebodied Bighorn.

r15, Feb 14, 6:57pm
And more of a wagon than a utility. unless that's the mystery

tonyrockyhorror, Feb 14, 7:54pm
Does the Devil drive Prada!

elect70, Feb 15, 1:59am
Prada is Italian fashiongear, dont think they would like their name used on adirty big 4wd

ema1, Feb 15, 2:16am
You'd be a good fisherman then mugenb20b he he .Just chucking out the bait huh.

vincentvenomous, Feb 16, 6:30am
I have a Toyota Hilux Surf 1989 and it has more than enough room for your legs. Most leg room for a vehicle at the back would be a Isuzu MU [however unreliable trucks].

stan202, Feb 17, 4:20am
vino you must be real short ( under 5 foot)

gman35, Feb 17, 4:27am
Yes , great "Trucks" as you say , fuel running costs may be ok purely due to a diesel (servicing may be a different story !) , but how more and more people drive these things after owning a car , I have no idea , is it also the "safety" aspect !, as they really aren't refined and feel so disconnected from the road.