Can someone tell me.. Hi guys never listed a car on tm before so was just wondering if all looks and sounds good check my listin

draco27, Feb 19, 12:50am
hi guys, never listed a car on tm before so was just wondering if all looks and sounds good! check my listings to c it, thanks

vtecintegra, Feb 19, 12:56am
Check your spelling - heaps of mistakes and that really isn't a good look

Also that picture of the console area looks disgusting - give the car a decent clean inside.

andy61, Feb 19, 1:03am
Agree with vtec,improve the spelling-been not bin,tyres not tryeschassis,which, early,shown. Why mention how much it costs to fill tank! etc etc

draco27, Feb 19, 1:14am
we cleaned the car yesterday, took the whole day to do so. my partner put this up not me, he was in a hurry

draco27, Feb 19, 1:19am
and why not have the price for gas!

saxman99, Feb 19, 1:33am
Maybe tidy up that sub wiring !

jason18, Feb 19, 1:41am
Feel not fell. I would give it a way better clean.invest in some silicon spray for tyres and mud guards. clean up the ass end and give the car another good clean. Get the vacuum in there and clean up wiring etc. Better pics

kazbanz, Feb 19, 1:56am
draco--Look you are trying to sell something of value. SO you need to put in some effort
The advert doesn't sell the car to me in any way I'm sorry
Whats great about the car!
Also some of the pics really are a turn off. All that sub wiring suggests a really nasty install.
The splash of white paint on the area of damage on the back suggests rust hastilly covered up.
-Id tidy the wires,wipe that white paint off with thinnners and clean up whats under it--if you must then brush some dark paint into the damaged area ONLY

illusion_, Feb 19, 3:05am
cos what it costs to fill the tank is completely irrelevant. What kms it does per llitre on the other hand MAY be relevant (personally I wouldnt bother with either)

paull, Feb 19, 3:20am
crap add i would flick to the next honda if i was looking, i allways start with the positives, as-in the wof/reg,tyres,stereo, any thing that will add some sort of value to the car, how about reg services or cam belts bin done if it has one, i never put down the faults but i will show pictures of them and then people can ask or come have a look. popular little cars so should have no trouble selling it. sometimes i start with a low asking price and this can get people interested as they will add it to there watchlist and they will keep checking it , the pictures are shite and for the asking price i would expect a better looking car.it really just looks like a $1000 car to me.

rlr29, Feb 19, 3:22am
It's about 2grand overpriced.

bellky, Feb 19, 3:36am
spelling looks ok now. if you want top dollar, like someone else said, clean it up a bit more (i'm thinking vacuum around the gear stick in the centre console).
looks like there's something hanging down underneath the car on drivers side.

lugee, Feb 19, 3:40am
Clean the car, especially the centre console. Tidy that audio equipment in the boot. Thats a real put off.

mugenb20b, Feb 19, 3:49am
Yeah right! Tui! I wish I could make up a story on the MB as an excuse to self promote.

drew2009, Feb 19, 3:57am
Change the price to $1000, or list it at $1 res.
$2300 is crazy for a car that rough.
Also the text could be better written, check out some of the dealer auctions if you need ideas.

pettal, Feb 19, 4:16am
" Have been listed else where so can be withdrawn any time "= anotherturn off for anybody thinking of bidding .