Toyota Voltz?

wron, Mar 2, 9:29am
Do a search (top left), choose last year in the drop down menu, several threads there.

timmo1, Mar 3, 12:46am
It's a chevvy innit!

vtecintegra, Mar 3, 12:51am
Pontiac badge in the States but its still a Toyota design.

Its basically a US built Corolla - I don't see any advantages over a normal Corolla (Fielder) wagon of the same year.

msigg, Mar 3, 2:11am
Be nothing wrong with the voltz, toyota running gear, panel parts may be hard to get if you smash it up. looks like a nice machine.

comadi, Mar 3, 7:15am
I was a Toyota man through & through, but recent problems with their electrics have turned me off big time.
Just traded the Camry today, after no one can fix the random central locking problem.
Googled it, and there are a lot of people out there having the same or similar problems, with no results.
Tried a late model RAV4 out and wouldn't you know it the electric windows were intermittent faulty. And someone had, had a go at them as the broken tab on the drivers control panel gave it away.

Rightly or wrongly I settled on a late model Ford Escape.
Drives real well, time will tell about it's reliability.

trdbzr, Mar 3, 7:22am
Central locking kits are pretty cheap, even branded ones like Dynatron are around $80 and installation isn't expensive either. Wouldn't it have made more sense to replace the factory central locking with an aftermarket kit rather than changing your entire car because of it!

kazbanz, Mar 3, 7:25am
kramsnave - have a look at the Toyota Harrier or Lexus ex300 for something right up there quality wise

trdbzr, Mar 3, 7:28am
Harrier would be either 2.4L or 3L, would it be as economical as the 1.8L!

kazbanz, Mar 3, 7:30am
Not a chance --but still better than an airtrec

comadi, Mar 3, 8:41pm
Not the only reason for a change of vehicle, but when you have your headlights going out on you as well, that ended up being covered under a recall issue that Toyota never actually recalled ( a good person on here alerted me, before I spent major $$ elsewhere )
Considering Toyota had the vehicle as a trade sitting on their lot before we bought it, and never checked if it had been done is very slack.

Then blowing park light bulbs far too often.

Nup wont miss it :-)