STOLEN.1996 ELIS SUPERSTORM CARAVAN

Page 2 / 2
elect70, Mar 28, 2:59am
Theymust refuel somewhere, ask petrol stations if their cc Tv may have picked it up . Dontleave it to plods they wont botherunless someone actuallyfinds it . Good luck

offrd1, Mar 28, 6:55am
elect70 wrote:
Theymust refuel somewhere, ask petrol stations if their cc Tv may have picked it up . Dontleave it to plods they wont botherunless someone actuallyfinds it . Good luck[/quot]
Cheers mate,did think of that,its only about about 200 k to where they stole it but have a couple of ideas where may have pulled off,it also had a couple of stuffed tyres when towed which they hadn't changed on my property as the marks were still there and on the gravel road

offrd1, Mar 30, 5:18am
LOL cheers for that,yes there are some hard cases looking at the moment,all thieves that are known will need to look over their shoulders as you may get a visit a few already have.,many thanks for all the support.I Have put the REWARD UP TO $2000 for the recovery [ in reasonable condition.not burnt out etc ]

offrd1, Mar 31, 8:51am
i got reported on the last message because of my phone number.there was a up date but seems trademe won't allow me to report .a bit strange i would have thought they would be against theft.hope the thieves don't try sell on here .may be the person that reported is the theft.worth thinking about

offrd1, Mar 31, 8:56pm
Thank you very very much
Greenstone is a little Valley that is on the Mitchells side of lake Brunner it comes out at Jacksons by the pub or if coming from Greymouth you go through Kumara township and just out the other side you turn left down the small hill past the Kumara power station and cross The Taramakau rive then follow the Greenstone river .a very beautiful drive that many people don't know about

offrd1, Apr 1, 1:42am
offrd1 wrote:

It was a large silver 4x4 [ we don't know the make.A PS if spotted please ring Greymouth Police [ they were great were out there in the pissing rain on the Sunday ]
NOT SURE IF I'M ALLOWD TO DO THIS AS TRADEME HAVE THRETEND TO REMOVE ME BUT HERE GOES.IT WAS A BLUE UTE SEEN BY A FARMERJUST BEFOREJACKSONS IT HAD ROLL BAR WITH 4 RECTANGLER SPOTLIGHTS ON TOP TOWING MY CARAVAN,THE SAME UTE WAS SEEN AT MY VAN ON THE THURSDAY AT ABOUT 5pm 22nd CHANGING TYRES.WE DO HAVE SOME IDEA'S.ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT

suka, Apr 1, 1:47am
Hope you get your van back in one piece. sorry to hear. It may not be chch ppl.

offrd1, Apr 1, 2:50am
Thanks for that,,we have a lot of people looking.very well be in Ch Ch

offrd1, Apr 1, 8:19pm
Thanks ladeda.Yes but a little bit further on we are on the Kumara end,that is the Greenstone river,there is a nice little historic cemetery close [ Greenstone]

fordkiwi27, Apr 2, 5:04am
bump.theiving priiiicks

offrd1, Apr 3, 7:00am
We now know who thieved our van,they have been identified,just trying to find them.I'm very lucky to have good mates that have been on to it flat out.

fordkiwi27, Apr 3, 7:02am
beat down for sure

jason18, Apr 3, 7:04am
EXCELLENT!

gmphil, Apr 3, 8:30am
Cool to hear hopeback on site soon for ya

pnh4, Apr 3, 8:32am
GREAT stuff!

offrd1, Apr 3, 9:00am
Thanks everyone,havn't got van back or anything we just know who did the stealing.there is some very nasty people looking forthem

elect70, Apr 4, 3:55am
Go prepared fora fight.

offrd1, Apr 4, 4:55am
LOL not a problem the guys that are on the job are probably a lot wiser and tuffer than they will ever be,they are not nice people to cross.there has been a lot of stealing up this valley i'm told.police have also been informed and have told them what may happen,all they said was good BUT i do know that may bite us in the rear end as the criminals have more rights than the victims

ema1, Apr 4, 7:29am
Do a bit of the "Deliverance" thing on them offrd1 ."Make Em Squeal Like A Pig!"
Hope it all turns out good for ya.
Hang em high!

suka, Apr 4, 8:59am
Hope u get ya van back from them. Arsewipes.

outbidyou2, Apr 4, 9:10am
Yep, same ol bs, hope you get your van back

elect70, Apr 5, 3:56am
The worst the plods can do is unlawfull assembly, just to show joe public they are doing their job .Seen that withbike boys vs mongrel mob, bikers had advantage ofcrash helmets & leather & chains.