STOLEN.1996 ELIS SUPERSTORM CARAVAN

Page 1 / 2
offrd1, Mar 27, 6:20am
Hi everyone,i have had a 25ft Elddis Superstorm caravan stolen from the West Coast near Kurama up the Greenstone valley, [ quite remote ]it was taken at about midnight Saturday,it was spotted going over Arthurs Pass at about 1 30am Sunday morning.it is cream with brown stripes with super storm on the sides,also has a cracked left front window [ heaps of small cracks] and the same window has been screwed and glued with a white glue quite noticeableREGO Number K895H.also has caravan club number 33760 red wings .I will pay a $1000 for its return.thanks

flack88, Mar 27, 6:44am
The low scum,in chch tomorrow ,will keep an eye out for it,did anyone see the tow vehicle!take abit too haul that up the viaduct.

zephyrheaven, Mar 27, 6:47am
A pic helps http://www.qualitycaravans.com/includes/images/elddis-super-storm-large.jpg

Scum, be long gone I suppose worth $20K ish!

yeahm8, Mar 27, 6:59am
probably try an sell it here in ChCh or rent it out, I saw a caravan for rent in the Press the other day for $700 a week.

offrd1, Mar 27, 7:01am
zephyrheaven wrote:
A pic helps http://www.qualitycaravans.com/includes/images/elddis-super-storm-large.jpg

Scum, be long gone I suppose worth $20K ish![/quot
Not sure how to do that BUT have posted on the 4X4 site offroad express NZ forums

offrd1, Mar 27, 7:05am
It was a large silver 4x4 [ we don't know the make.A PS if spotted please ring Greymouth Police [ they were great were out there in the pissing rain on the Sunday ]or me on0276013802

offrd1, Mar 27, 7:11am
Yes it was a large Silver 4x4 [ we don't know the make ] but it was bloody going for it as the people that spotted it commented.look at that they driving like they stole it [ jokingly at the time

offrd1, Mar 27, 7:12am
Thanks mate for that much appreciated

offrd1, Mar 27, 7:14am
At least that much

offrd1, Mar 27, 7:16am
A PS If spotted please ring the Greymouth Police [ or guess the Ch ChPolice ]or me on 0276013802.i would love to get hold of them.many thanks

zephyrheaven, Mar 27, 7:22am
Bet you have a clan of blokes keen to get hold of them, you dont own a beast camper like that without sharing it with a few mates
Best of luck - been a long time since I had anything pinched but know its inevitable

grangies, Mar 27, 7:23am
Jeeze, I hate theft. I hate theft in any form.

Hate it, as in, HATE IT.

And I hate the way out National and Labour governments do bugger all about punishing the culprits. It's a joke.

flack88, Mar 27, 7:26am
They must have planed that,wouldnt be random up that gully!.f-krs could be local perhaps,cant do much on the coast without some noticing.

offrd1, Mar 27, 7:29am
PS Just read my headingELDDIS SUPER STORM.

zephyrheaven, Mar 27, 7:29am
Bullspit
The organised crime morons of the local Chch community for instance - 80 hours for trying to steal the generators from the main / only Hospital operating after the Feb quakes - thats justice

offrd1, Mar 27, 7:31am
Believe you me there is a crew ready to go Bloody hard shots on the Coast.they are going hard out at mo

offrd1, Mar 27, 7:36am
Yes quite remote,but there is some thieving little ***** at the moment,and a P problem

zephyrheaven, Mar 27, 7:37am
Great! Count me in if it ends up East Coast - I know a few terrible people

thelms, Mar 27, 8:01am
Could be a poor family in chch who have now been left out in the cold from insurance not covering the rent anymore, no house, no money, no freinds or family to stay with, no dignity, got to spare a thought for some of the earthquake victims.Nah F 'em Karma's gonna sort them out!

grangies, Mar 27, 8:04am
Yeah whatever.

zephyrheaven, Mar 27, 8:09am
Hey thats the dumbest post I have ever seen in my life & Ive been here for a while! Congrats!

thelms, Mar 27, 8:44am
Yeah was pretty dumb when I think about it but have seen dumber posts here and some of yours would be right up there, however OP probably needs to start a thread in chch quake

zephyrheaven, Mar 27, 8:51am
Yes, putting in any kind of EQ related rubbish like you did into a completely unrelated to this City's immense problems context - you must be a little retarded

zephyrheaven, Mar 27, 8:51am
Yes, you seem to be

thelms, Mar 27, 9:08am
I will remember that next time I see you LOL