Give way, road markings but no sign?

Page 2 / 2
tonyrockyhorror, Apr 7, 1:36pm
LOL no need to spaz out just because you are wrong!

tonyrockyhorror, Apr 7, 1:39pm
I think you spat this out!
http://iforce.co.nz/i/ncvb04qo.h0a.jpg

ema1, Apr 7, 1:46pm
Huh Aucklander .I might have known, what a nit picking right twat you are. Wrong says you , funny you seem to be the only one saying that. God you have proven yourself to be a boring ignorant sod good riddance. besides who the hell is going to take away GIVE WAY signs .you by chance nahwhat a fool.
Always clear cut, for you maybe .clever clogs but not all folks are like you are they, thank god they aren't is all I can say.that's why signs are posted, perhaps you need to go back to Horse & cart days when signs weren't much in evidence that would suit you down to a T.

tonyrockyhorror, Apr 7, 2:01pm
Got quite a big chip on your shoulder there, eh, hick. You shoud lay off the firewater if you're going to go getting all excessively emotional. You're like a lady.

Where did I say anyone would take away the GIVE WAY signs on terminating roads! That's right, I didn't. But they could and it wouldn't any difference to who gives way at almost any T-intersection. Therefore they are redundant.

It's unfortunate for your argument that the evidence is against you. I know I certainly wouldn't struggle in the absence of signs. Clearly you would.

trade_to_you, Apr 7, 2:18pm
yes, read road rules. again.