Have you ever been in some mean road rage?

Page 2 / 2
flack88, Apr 10, 1:26am
#24,are you serious !!they attacked you and your vehicle,and its ok!they need to learn for every action there is a reaction,you should ran it over ,but you mite of wrote car off!

studio1, Apr 10, 1:33am
Was driving a narrow windy road between two small towns some years ago.
It's 80 km/h through there and I had this tosser in a Skyline right up my date. I mean, he would have been up my exhaust if he could have fitted.

Flashed my brake lights several times and he didn't get the message. So then I really stood on the brakes and I see him swerving and locking up behind me. I continued on and within a short time he's up my pipe again.

I flashed the brake lights again but no response, so I stood on the brakes and virtually stopped. I see him swerving and smoking tyres etc. We take off and then he pulls out and overtakes us on a blind corner!
Get round onto the straight and a bottle comes out the driver's window, flies over his roof and lands in the gutter.

Then he guns it and speeds off. As we enter the next town I see his car parked on the side of the road, but I didn't see him.
'Nek minnit' a bottle hits the front of my vehicle - an inch below the windscreen.

We'd phoned the cops but they didn't have anyone free. They tried to follow it up later - we even went back and got the first bottle that had been thrown as evidence (fingerprints etc).
They found the guy and spoke to him but he denied everything.

Other than that I try to avoid ugly scenes - it's easier just to let the clowns race off and do their crazy shit somewhere else.