Can a police man charge you with dangerous driving

Page 4 / 4
gunhand, Apr 9, 10:03am
Its not hard to work out if you have been here a wee while. You can change your names but can not change those spots.

quater, Apr 9, 10:03am
Hi ya snoopy, I got that engine sorted bout time eh.

snoopy221, Apr 9, 10:04am
Mind you that was after ringing and quartering about a 5 metre by 50 inch log with an 084 and ole **maggie**-so meh-64 cc is only a puppy.

skin1235, Apr 9, 10:04am
me eyecrometer was full of sweat lol, theres no breeze up that gulley,'sides it was one of the boys measurin that side and he transposed the 5 and the 3
no biggie though, swung the double joists in 80mm each end, the piles are fat enough to accommodate and whats hanging out is under the deck (when I put the deck on )

quater, Apr 9, 10:04am
I've been away for some years, Can't not think who it would be from then

snoopy221, Apr 9, 10:05am
Yip. the ole mazda-ain't seen ya around in a while quater.

quater, Apr 9, 10:06am
I've had to fix much worse, so a good day otherwise

skin1235, Apr 9, 10:07am
the fluke was when I checked corner to corner it was exactly the same - we'd managed a trapezoid perfectly
about the only thing we managed right that day too

snoopy221, Apr 9, 10:07am
Can't not think who it would be from then

Meh that was back in the days before mobilemech became nztools.

quater, Apr 9, 10:09am
oh I do remember nztools

skin1235, Apr 9, 10:13am
second hand posts for piles = new chain for chainsaw this week

chinese post hole borer with the on off switch back to front in the handle = blisters on fingers before I realised

generator in trailer down the bottom of the hill, too much dew on grass to pull the trailer up so take quad down for it = genny weights 90kg = broken arse before that was on the quad

dog on long rope tied to ute ( cos he loves chasing the goats) = round and round and up and over,= dog on VERY short rope with only back feet on ground for more than afew minutes before someone noticed

yep a good day for all, though the dog wasn't too happy for a wee while, hid under mums seat for 1/2 hour getting his breathe back

snoopy221, Apr 9, 10:15am
chinese post hole borer with the on off switch back to front in the handle = blisters on fingers before I realised

There was no spark with it **on** and spark with it **off**

Edited.

snoopy221, Apr 9, 10:18am
second hand posts for piles = new chain for chainsaw this week

Buying metal detector for checking scondhand posts
next week

Edited.

snoopy221, Apr 9, 10:19am
skin1235 wrote:

no of course you haven't, that link is identical to the first, even the address is the same

whoops, they're different, whoops they've been restruck or editted
lol

lmao///

skin1235, Apr 9, 10:20am
yeah, seems last time the other son borrowed it ( and he wasn't there this time) the switch had popped out of the handle, when he put it back in it was around the wrong way - and he knew this cos he got blisters trying to restart it then too

all of which he informed me after the event

ema1, Apr 9, 10:34am
Pfffffffffffffffffffffffft.

jason_247, Apr 9, 11:45am

jason_247, Apr 9, 7:58pm
notice op dissapered when people pressed him for info on what he was actually doing

if hes doing something in the driveway that warrents dangerous driving hes probably a tool

pollymay, Apr 9, 8:11pm
That took 3 trees, 2 houses and 5 fencelines to stop where it did to

masav, Apr 9, 9:44pm
I'm here Jason and I am a woman , I was moving the car/ trailer foward in the d/w 10 meters so another car could get in behind , I was traveling really slow as I am not a Tool !,
The other car was not following behind just in case anyone is worried about that .

gedo1, Apr 9, 9:45pm
To Tonyrockyhorror - well done with your references!Too often such references are not quoted in full and thus can appear to be selective - Yours are able to be read beyond just the one pertinent point and are, accordingly very revealing.I had not trouble equating what you pointed out and highlighted as being relevant to the subject matter.As I said. Well done!

pauldw, Apr 9, 10:23pm
If they can why do many like Porirua state "Council has no parking enforcement jurisdiction on private land or in shopping mall car parks."

beast9, Apr 10, 6:00am
yes you can be done unless there is a gate across your driveway and it was shut at the time of the event cos they tried that one on me when i was doing skids in my own drive but coz of the gate being shut they couldnt do nothing apart from tell me to keep it down

jason_247, Apr 10, 7:59am
can an officer charge you with dangerous driving! maybe

can you be charged with dangerous driving for slowly moving a car up your driveway! probably