Speedo working, odo is not.

redeyedkiwi, Apr 20, 6:02am
Can anyone offer any advice on this matter! It is a 96 nissan cefiro5 speed.
Thanks .

saffa2, Apr 20, 6:03am
If it's diesel just forget about it.

intrade, Apr 20, 6:07am
do you own this car! if it is a diesel then you got to fix it as it is huge fines now for roaduser avaition and they do hunt people down since mach this year.

redeyedkiwi, Apr 20, 6:09am
Yes i own the car, and it is a petrol v6. Thirsty bitch of a thing!

saffa2, Apr 20, 6:09am
what the heck is "avaition "

intrade, Apr 20, 6:10am
forget about fixing it as long as it tells speed. Just buy a garmin gps unit that tells you milage , my australian mate uses one on his pintara where the milage stoped at 286,000km its got half a million on it now

intrade, Apr 20, 6:14am
its avoiding to pay . i got that word from the government legislation myght have spelled it wrong. cops have the right to hunt for tempering divise like switches inside car . and at wof they demand that the correct milage is entered for diesel so they got lawyers looking at where you work and calculate the distance you be travaling per year and see if it maches your paid road user diesel milage. and if not they come knocking at your door. A secound petrol car is then a good explenation as to whythe diesel is not clocking up milages.

intrade, Apr 20, 6:14am
its avoiding to pay . i got that word from the government legislation myght have spelled it wrong. cops have the right to hunt for tempering divise like switches inside car . and at wof they demand that the correct milage is entered for diesel so they got lawyers looking at where you work and calculate the distance you be travaling per year and see if it maches your paid road user diesel milage. and if not they come knocking at your door. A secound petrol car is then a good explenation as to whythe diesel is not clocking up milages.
the word is spelled (evasion)

tonyrockyhorror, Apr 20, 6:46am
Yeah, right.

intrade, Apr 20, 6:48am
thats what the proposed legislation had written in last year to come in force march 1, 2012

johnf_456, Apr 20, 6:53am
and get a fine!

intrade, Apr 20, 7:02am
its a patrol he replyed so he be fine they dont need a working milage meter.

redeyedkiwi, Apr 20, 7:03am
Thanks for all the great advice :p

dr.doolittle, Apr 20, 7:06am
It's not a "patrol" you numb nut, he said it was a cefiro5 .
(I'm just kidding, I know what you meant).

intrade, Apr 20, 7:21am
yea petrol, benzin not diesel

dr.doolittle, Apr 20, 7:24am
D-zil