Rotary engine

Page 2 / 6
perfectly.frank, Mar 13, 4:13am
I am sorry . but . "Me Being Me" . I have to ask . becos it was the first thing that popped into my head . when jemma said . "Its a Wankel" .

Is there any correlation between the word "wankel" and the word that sounds a lot like . and looks very similar to it . except for the "Elle" on the end of it . being replaced by one of the small or capital "R's" letter family . ! .

I did the "mr.mcgoo.gal" thing . and came up with . zilch . zero . zip . nought . nada . nothing .

Usually . I am fairly good at finding commonalities between things .

hyphen, Mar 13, 4:25am
you can be wankeL or wankeR depending on weather you're L- or R-handed

perfectly.frank, Mar 13, 5:02am
Love it . hyphen .

I am ambidextrous .

. LUCKY ME . ! .

bellky, Mar 13, 7:43pm
what happened to my thread frankie - did the nazis jump on it! xx

bellky, Mar 13, 8:03pm

perfectly.frank, Mar 13, 11:02pm
Hey Bellsky-Bubs . Love your TROLLOLOLOL thingee ! .

I didnt think the trollops would let the "Thank You Bellky" thread last through til the morning .

There are a band of about a dozen TROLLOLOLOLS in the Disgustin Bored . who have access to more than one Trade Me Username . and some of them have three or four usernames that they can use to vote a thread off with . which means that it is easy for them to "drum up the numbers required" to get rid of any threads that has stuff written in it about them . that they dont want other Trade Me Members to read .

Pretty sure that the thread I started up . months and months and months ago . called "Do You Post Under More Than One Username!" . still exists . becos it was "Frozen In Time" by a Trade Me Staff Member . and is apparently the only Trade Me Thread that has ever been done to . and it means that it can never be voted off . which must have pissed those TROLLOLOLOLS off . when they couldnt get rid of that particular thread .

There are some good sorts . in the Bored Rooms . who I like . and I am learning to ignore most of the caustic comments that the "Band of Non-Merry Men" write to me and about me .

Give me a few hours . and I will come up with something . that will make those TROLLOLOLOLS want to get back on that train they ride around in together . heading towards . "Destination . Nowhere" .

bellky, Mar 14, 2:16am
you are wonderful frankie

bellky, Mar 14, 8:12pm
it's easy frankie - even you can do it! :-)

bellky, Mar 15, 1:06am
that's so cool frankie

perfectly.frank, Apr 24, 8:24am
The Girl is Back in Town . Bellsky-Bubs .

perfectly.frank, Apr 24, 9:56am
Two minutes after writing the above post to you . Bellsky.Bubs . a thread was started up in the "Disgustin Bored Room" . entitled "Oh No" . becos . someone . "that has something relating to trees and timber in their username" . spotted my post .

Its like was never gone . based upon the "Warm Reception and Welcome Mat and Red Car-Pit" that was put out for me tonight . bellsky.bubs ! .

Here is how I feel about my return to the "Disgustin Bored Room" . after spending a month on Trade Me's "Dessert Pudding Island":-

http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=NPNA-mtPXw8

Happy viewing . bellsky-bubs .

Love from Frankie xox

beast9, Apr 24, 10:02am
it was a sh!t super charger and its even worst as an engine if you can call it that they are just as bad as a Subaru and sound just as gross

perfectly.frank, Apr 24, 10:10am
What "sh!t super charger" are you referring to . in this thread . beastie ! .

mantagsi, Apr 24, 11:17am
this is totally irrelevant but perfectly.frank, why do you keep breaking up your sentences with elipses / .'s instead of just writing out a single sentence! makes it a bit odd to read

bellky, Apr 24, 9:09pm
Haha, those guys^ are cool! Welcome back Frankie. Poor old Punkaboy is still stranded on that island I guess. You know he was back for approximately 10 days before he got banned again lol.

Meh, the 'Oh no' thread isn't a patch on the 'Welcome Back' thread Frankie. Love to you xx

fordkiwi27, Apr 24, 9:26pm
get a room!

bevharris1938, Apr 24, 9:40pm
Great site , might upload a photo of my rx4 soon.

bellky, Apr 24, 9:54pm
Upload one here!!

savanna19, Apr 25, 12:10am
no comparison mate ive got a 3 rotor in my rx3 sedan stock standed with the turbos off it and puts out more power than the new 6litre 270kw v8s id blow themoff the road and it aint supercharged

perfectly.frank, Apr 25, 1:03pm
Dear Bellsky-Bubs,

The Lone Ranger .

Not Realising . That Tonto Had Disguised Himself As A Door .

Shot His Knob Off .

http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=diCoOKawHWk

Love from Frankie xox

bellky, Apr 25, 8:14pm
That's^ 1hr and 8mins long Frankie. Are you bonkers!

john26a, Apr 25, 8:53pm
Rotarya engines are crap and all they a good for is to be melted down into coke tins.

bellky, Apr 25, 9:05pm
Credibility = low with spelling like that lol.

nightboss, Apr 26, 12:53am
Classic, Bellky judging credibility.

bellky, May 8, 4:52am
Maybe.