Daihatsu Rocky 4x4 96?

pog_mo_thoin, Apr 16, 8:55pm
reliable , thirsty ,issues !
the one I'm looking at is a manual with suspension lift .under 200,000 klm and manual
any advice would be much appreciated

a.woodrow, Apr 16, 11:48pm
1.6L petrol!

Somewhat thirsty, small inside, very similar to suzuki escudo
reliability is usually pretty good
What are you wanting it for!

ceebee2, Apr 17, 4:25am
Gutless and thirsty.enough said.

pog_mo_thoin, Apr 17, 4:39am
daily driver and bit of off-roading on welly south coast . can't be thirstier than my 2.7 petrol surf .or can it !

a.woodrow, Apr 17, 4:42am
About the same, you really have to wring it's neck to get anywhere. keep the surf unless you are very short, you won't find the daihatsu very comfortable

pog_mo_thoin, Apr 17, 5:45am
ok .iv'e been ,iv'e saw and i'm keeping the surf . you're not lying about ringing it's neck
might have a look at a Suzuki 1600 just to make my mind up

a.woodrow, Apr 17, 6:05am
they are much the same, although the 2.0 v6 zook goes a little better

guest, Sep 25, 3:39pm
Apr15Joshua After being directed from crgaarbouod.com to your deadspin article, I came to your website yesterday to learn about you. I have now listened to all three segments of your mormonstories podcast, which I loved.I googled Hinckley racism talk to figure out when Pres. Hinckley gave his memorable talk about racism in a priesthood session of general conference. I have now realized that his talk was delivered just a couple days after you expressed your hope for an apology over the pulpit. I know he didnb4t say exactly what you were looking for, but I would be curious to hear your thoughts on that talk (and perhaps its timing) and if you remain as firm in your testimony as conveyed in the podcast (merely because I am a believer and am glad to have you in the church).

guest, Sep 26, 5:18pm
I was very pleased to sercah out this web-site.I wished to thanks to your time for this wonderful read!! I positively having fun with every little bit of it and I've you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

guest, Sep 28, 2:47pm
i voted for the squid lid like more than 19 times i went sbmiut and back sbmiut and back sbmiut and back sbmiut and back sbmiut and back sbmiut and back sbmiut and back sbmiut and back AND sumit and back:Osubmit and bacK:)