Looking at buying a Mazda CX7

noreason, May 22, 1:00am
who has one! Do you like it! Thanks

mokaubach, May 22, 2:26am
Yep, nice vehicle but loves gas.

mugenb20b, May 22, 2:26am
Not me, and yes.

gooddealz2, May 22, 3:46am
I would have thought if you could afford to buy one that gas wouldn't be a problem for your wallet.What a problem it must be.

stevo2, May 22, 6:31am
I know someone that owns one and he's rapt with it.

magwarehouse1, May 22, 6:45am
you should buy a new shape MPV Turbo they go better

trdbzr, May 22, 7:25am
My mate has one, loves it a lot. But it does use a fair bit of petrol, similar to a VE V6 Commodore.

gman35, May 23, 1:15am
A what , do you mean Mazda MPS turbo which is the "3" hatchback or some turbo people mover MPV in another brand as I can't think of one!

smac, May 23, 1:19am
I imagine they mean a mazda MPV people mover.

gman35, May 23, 1:30am
Still think Mazda are a bit lost with where their styling is , the front of the current 3 and 6's with the silly smiling grill , the BT50 ute with the oversized and over-swoopy everything. The upcoming 6 looks good though , very Jaguarish. The cx5 with the "cheetah" styling still not as sporty looking (and driving apparently) as the previous cx7 , are we all really going to be happy just driving small capacity petrol non-turbo's and diesels ! Funny not much being mentioned of the " zoom zoom" these days. Every new mainstream model car is heavier and/or slower it seems , I thought Maz were going to be the fun and sporty Jap brand. So will watch next 3 and 6 models with interest (because SUV's just don't do it for someone who enjoys driving) , but think I will be keeping my '05 SP23 a bit longer yet.

gman35, May 23, 1:31am
Which turbo one !

smac, May 23, 1:45am
Well I have no idea.however he said "a new shape MPV Turbo", and then you indicated there was no such vehicle.

I'm just pointing out it's kinda obvious they mean a turbo Mazda MPV.

gman35, May 23, 2:01am
I know , I was asking them.