Battery conditioner

campmother2002, May 17, 5:51am
INOXany one used it- any good

m16d, May 17, 6:39am
Ha ha. buy a new battery.they dont cost that much.

zooki007, May 17, 9:21am
Tried it in a few tractors. Not as good as recharge stuff. http://www.recharge.net.nz/

solarboy, May 17, 12:53pm
My new battery was about $5600.I'd be interested in whether these products work.

richard112, May 17, 7:06pm
Tried recharge in my deep cycle flooded lead acid bank some years back. No detectable difference. But maybe they were too far gone. Seems to be one of those products. Some swear by, others swear at.

morrisman1, May 17, 7:46pm
Ive tried it in a few quite stuffed batteries and it brought them back to a standard where they would start the vehicle but wouldnt hold a good charge.

It took about two weeks for the stuff to do its work.

goodgirl5, Jun 14, 8:34am
Its designed for batteries in good condition, It has extended the life of every battery i have used it in.

bigfatmat1, Jun 14, 9:04am
How do you know how long the battery would of lasted with out this product being used!

solarboy, Jun 14, 1:01pm
Very good question !

paul861, Jun 14, 6:42pm
half a teaspoon of magnesium sulphate per cell

tonyrockyhorror, Jun 15, 1:15am
Nothing works better than buying a quality battery and applying maintenance.

luxy, Jun 15, 1:21am
just rubbish. waist of money

gmphil, Jun 15, 7:16am
yup used it other day toped up my battery then charged it took battery guy to check . he like dam thats ok cant sell u new one im like sweet as ,was deep cell from my boatso wraped with the stuff

muzz67, Jun 15, 7:39pm
Better off to geta proper charger with maintenanceand recondition features.

3wheelnut, Jun 15, 7:45pm
I was the original importer of this. I did not want to have to sell it, but the Aussies forced it.
I took it to Graham at Able Solar for a read on the stuff.He told me that the claims for it do not match up, IT'S WAY BETTER THAN THE CLAIMS.
Ask him, he uses heaps of it.
I no longer have anything to do with the company, but use it in every battery.
They also add up to an extra year of warranty on a new battery with it in. In the time I sold it, I sold many thousands of bottles and paid out for 2 batteries.