2009 calais v6 sportwagon problems

cccc3, Jul 12, 6:22am
Hi, has anyone had an electical problems with this model!

cccc3, Jul 12, 7:37am
The modules come awake at night time when everything is turned off, so of cause the battery goes flat.

bigfatmat1, Jul 12, 8:39am
Loom plug left hand pillar moisture is a common cause of this. They also had software faults causing batt drain faults.

cccc3, Jul 12, 9:30am
the modules have been replaced. I wouldnt think it would be a moisture problem as my car is in a garage.How do i know if this is an on going problem!

cccc3, Jul 12, 9:34am
Or is this a common problem !

bigfatmat1, Jul 12, 9:40am
its a common problem would not matter if car is in garage unless you never drive it or avoid all damp raining days swerve for puddles and never wash your car.

cccc3, Jul 12, 9:50am
Thanks for your reply. I am very annoyed that I bought this car new 4 years ago and have this problem with it not being reliable, 4 times I have had the car not starting (no electrices), It as gone back to the holden garage that I bought it from, but all they do is patch up something.

clark20, Jul 12, 9:54am
The software should have been done by 2009, is it still serviced by Holden!

Also is it a V8! They need the DIN65 battery instead of the DIN55, it helps a lot.

cccc3, Jul 12, 9:59am
yes still serviced by holden & v6

cccc3, Jul 12, 10:04am
but i did buy an extended warranty(sp) Im very disappointed to have bought myself a nice new car that is unrelyable. It has beeen 4-5 times now that my car hasnt started now.

neo_psy, Jul 12, 10:16am
Take it to a different Holden dealer - I had no end of trouble with some dealers.

cccc3, Jul 12, 8:10pm
ok I will try another dealer.