This guy can sure drive

Page 2 / 2
gunhand, Jul 11, 7:56am
I await your video.

mgmad, Jul 11, 8:05am
I await the money.

There are already a couple of videos on youtube of me having fun, but a bit lower cost.

gunhand, Jul 11, 8:06am
Cant help with money lol, wheres the link.

mgmad, Jul 11, 8:10am
search 8mgmad8

gunhand, Jul 11, 8:20am
ummmm, ok, I hate u tube , I only use links people post lol. I shall try.

Ok, that was easy. Im pleased someone actually puts there money wear there mouth is for a change. well done.

lpggas, Jul 11, 8:30am
yes but he wasnt driving a WRC car so 11th is pretty good .

fordcrzy, Jul 11, 8:31am
heres one from a few years ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=C6FaI8pbKxc&feature=channel&list=UL
sorry about the aspect ratio.not sure what happened when i uploaded it

turton, Jul 11, 8:33am
who cares if he aint the best driver in the world. he's having fun doing it and its good to watch! if you knock him i think your just jealous.

fordcrzy, Jul 11, 8:35am
just a bit. :)

stevo2, Jul 11, 6:16pm
He will never win a rally. He is not a rally driver, they concentrate on quick point to point speeds. His driving is all for show.
He hangs the back out and shows incredible car control and I wish I was half as good.
sas777, thanks for the Danny MacAskill clip. Brilliant.

serf407, Jul 11, 8:20pm
ken Block finished 9th at Rally NZ, his 2nd wrc round of the year. He had a customer spec M-SportFord Fiesta World Rally Car (i.e 1600 turbo).
http://monsterworldrallyteam.com/blog

Ken Block has years of rallying with the Subaru Rally Team USA to hone his driving.

1ollie, Jul 11, 11:40pm
What a fu*cking stupid comment!
Put him in a car similar to the ones our D1NZ drivers use for a season here and see if he makes our drivers look amateur!

1ollie, Jul 11, 11:46pm
Well said man!
I'm not some Ken Block fanboy but hes a bloody good driver and your a complete idiot if you think hes not! and I bet anyone here that they could not even come close to doing that, on that course with that amount of practice he had there on the day(/days!)

gadgit3, Jul 12, 12:03am
Ever tryed a stiffer front sway bar in the MX!
Just an observasion but it could give you better control of wheel spin in the rear so as you can carrie a bit more corner speed in those hairpins.

sr2, Jul 12, 6:07am
Over the last few decades I??

fordcrzy, Jul 12, 7:27am
absolutley. its on the list of mods.you dont notice it until you do stuff like this. the surface on that vid was actually pretty slippery as it had a layer of dust over it (speedway pit area) you never knew what the grip would be like as you entered the corners. so many cars were getting penalties and spinning out so i was concentrating on getting consistant clean runs.