Page 4 / 4
spead, Jul 7, 12:21am
good on the Police.

steve56467, Jul 7, 1:44am
friendly_prawn wrote:

STill got it. Its in my mummys name. :-)[/quote

What a winner : )

srrolla76, Jul 7, 2:14am
its people who Speed that are the ones who crash and kill people, not cars with a sticker saying they are safe or not. do your research, google the statistics of car crashes. cops should be out catching speeders, and violent offenders, not pissing round being lazy giving tickets at the gas station. its people who cant seem to sit on the speed limit behind someone else, that for some reason, have to do that extra 5 or 10 kph that muck it up and crash. if anything, people who have let there wof or reg lapse are more carefull on the roads to avoid drawing attention.

friendly_prawn, Jul 7, 2:33am
You know it!

gunhand, Jul 7, 2:37am
You can almost gaurantee there will be a corrolation between those who dont have rego's, warrents and generally unsafe crap and those who speed run lights and generally behave like moroons on our roads, and do other non vehicle related crime as well. They prob have criminal records as well. You only have to wander round a car park to see the type. They may have a lateish car but will have bald tyres (on dumb arse huge shiny huge wheels) and no rego or warrent plus they will be parked in the disabled parks. No doubt any form of insurance will be doubtfull as well.
There car will also be a tip inside and filthy on the out.
So good on the ploice for sussing them out as know doubt they catch a few wanted people.
If ya got nothin to hide you have no problem being checked.

hijacka, Jul 7, 2:42am
I didn't know you knew FP on a personal level Gunhand.

friendly_prawn, Jul 7, 2:51am
hey, thats a bit rough. he cant have been talking about me.
I would never have "dumb ass huge shiny huge wheels"

friendly_prawn, Jul 7, 2:52am
i dont use tinyurl for anyone.

gunhand, Jul 7, 2:53am
I wouldnt have thought you fitted any of that discription myself.

friendly_prawn, Jul 7, 2:56am
shhhhhhhhhh dont let that get around. You'll ruin my rep.

Or did you mean just the wheels!Actually that would ruin my rep even more.

elect70, Jul 7, 3:24am
So is thedriveattesting stations , do theytickect every car going in for warrant!Tell them to off& catch some realcrooks .

gunhand, Jul 7, 3:26am
Such as!

lpggas, Jul 7, 8:50am
What a load of crap .regardless of how " careful " the driver is a car that us not up to WOF standard is a hazard on the road . Try doing a emergency stop with bald Tyres or dodgy suspension & see how quickly you end up backwards & off the road .Nowhere in my previous thread did I condone excessive or dangerous speed however if I had to chose I wold prefer the car coming towards was doing 5 Kim's over the limit than have bald tyres, dodgy suspension , 1 headlight out & being driven by another sheep who has swallowed all the propaganda & believe because they are doing 99 they are a good driver & will never crash

lpggas, Jul 7, 8:54am
Well said . Provided your vehicle is actually up to WOF standard & is not months overdue most police officers will exercise the discretion they have & offer you the opportunity to get the vehicle WOF or rego up todate within 7 days & ticket will be cancelled . Obviously they wont offer that if you get a attitude towards them .