Importing a car from Japan. Looking to import a vw golf 2007 08 from japan have a family member in tokyo that could view not sur

Page 2 / 2
thejazzpianoma, Jun 27, 8:20am
YAWN. you know after almost a decade I am still waiting for someone with a DSG failure to appear on the messageboards. Yet in the meantime there have been countless Japanese transmission failures.

countrypete, Jun 27, 8:26am
Short memory you have.ASK ANY COKE REP.

thejazzpianoma, Jun 27, 8:28am
No coke reps have come on here. Just the one and only secondhand example of some cars bought at a bad moment.
Just the usual uninformed haters hating. Come back when you have had 4 in the family like we have.

countrypete, Jun 27, 8:32am
Sorry but that's absolute BS!There have been many examples quoted.And of course, you contradict your initial position where you say there were none.In the interests of honesty, please at least attempt to be accurate.

richardmayes, Jun 27, 8:32am
Because half of them are licensed motor vehicle dealers.

designerliving, Jun 27, 8:38am
My sister in law suffered a total transmission failure in her coca cola rep golf. In fact it was so common for them to fail i doubt you would find a single coke rep that hadnt had a failure. To make matters worse VW dealers werent upskilled enough to repair them and outworked them to Tranmission shops

savanna71, Jun 27, 8:52am
You will have a ball, i have just come back from there in february, even went for a look at Fukushima. Its only a short shinkansen ride to Fukushima from Tokyo highly recommend going for a look

incar., Jun 27, 8:58am
Lols

wimwom, Jun 27, 9:17am
Yea, that's obvious aye!