Hampton Downs. The one good thing about the len brown decision to throw 10million of your and my ratepayer money at the horse ra

Page 4 / 4
esprit, Jul 17, 5:29am
You're being a bit of a dick. Nobody in this thread is advocating ratepayer/taxpayer money being spent on Hampton Downs. just pointing out the lunacy of throwing ratepayer / taxpayer money at Pukekohe when there's a facility just down the road, that could host the event easily, without public money if the playing field was level.

splinter67, Jul 17, 5:35am
read yours I didnt say rally NZ didnt make any money from spectators you said it made more money than the v8sthat is laughable

socram, Jul 17, 5:46am
I did say overall.Not just spectator income.Some people can't comprehend, esprit. They have their own anti whatever agenda - goodness knows why.Maybe it is karma!Maybe I stamped on a cockroach (or a hornet) when I was very young and I have been hunted down!

twink19, Jul 17, 5:51am
whaaawhat ever, HD will aways be a better track than Puke bumpy old goat track,,Tony V8 super what ever wont go there for one reason,he has to pay track hire, any one who says different is talking shiyt end of story

tigra, Jul 17, 5:52am
I find it curious thata person who has been on here for 2 years , has never traded anything and just now decided to get involved in the MB. in a very negative way

splinter67, Jul 17, 5:58am
Nothing wrong with HD when its finished but its not finished yet is it

hornnett, Jul 17, 6:54am
Oh and what about all the improvements{funded by who!} to the track so they can run the larger meetings do you think that the apartments are going to go down in value because of the noise.

hornnett, Jul 17, 6:56am
There you go then get some of your OWN money and spend away.

hornnett, Jul 17, 6:59am
And you dont think for a minute that HD will not have their hands out,the track is not even complete and progress is now very slow because of the lack of funds.No you are right they dont want our money at all.lol

hornnett, Jul 17, 7:02am
I find it curious how does that makes a difference.And I have been on this message board 18 months ago did you not notice.

hornnett, Jul 17, 7:03am
Wow someone with worst grammar than me.Is there sub titles for this!

socram, Jul 17, 7:07am
Message board history only goes back 12 months.

hornnett, Jul 17, 7:20am
And really does it mater!Are you still feeding me!
quote " I won't feed the troll again."

newtec1, Jul 17, 8:02am
What the hell are you trying to prove apart from making a complete fool of yourself.You have nothing but negative comments in every thread you enter.So far you have proved nothing,except to prove what a sad exuse for an opinion you are.We don't mind diference of opinion,but you add nothing to the MB,so why don't you fade into the background where you belong,we don't need you or value any contribution you think you are making.The only guy you are fooling is your sorry self.

hornnett, Jul 17, 8:26am
Ok,but I dont want to be your friend,sorry.

lookoutas, Jul 18, 6:04am
My vote is for HD

elect70, Jul 19, 2:14am
Seems TC may bepissedAuck may not line his pockets with gold , so putting the boot intoour Super tourerstellingSC drivers not to drive inourseriesor else .