Nissan March. Doesanyone have one and how would they rate them good little runnabouts

carolann4, Aug 8, 6:09am
Doesanyone have one and how would they rate them! Good little runnabouts!

zephyrheaven, Aug 8, 6:46am
Friends bought one cheap & its been legendary - CVT trans in most of them , nothing to be afraid of now compared to 10 years ago - can take a while to engage 1st & take off due to powder clutch - again, just drive it

sr2, Aug 8, 6:52am
The missus has a manual 1300cc March for a work/office hack. It's been totally reliable for the last 5 years, is very economical and I like the comfortable driving position (I'm 6'2" and I fit!). Although not a high horsepower beast by any means it delivers great torque and feels quite nippy around town, I just wouldn??

kcf, Aug 8, 7:01am
known to stretch cam chains, and inspect firewall seam for rust :-)

mugenb20b, Aug 8, 7:08am
What year!

carmedic, Aug 8, 8:24am
I have a ??

carolann4, Aug 8, 9:24am
It's a 2002 model.

kazbanz, Aug 8, 8:42pm
carolann--sorrry to seem a bit of a trailspotter but the 2002 march unfortunately could be one of two fairly distinct models.(020 was a change over year)
They were origonally fairly "boxy" inshape but then they became sort of round and VW beetle shaped.
The earlier!boxy model was often CVT but also came in normal auto or manual. They are fantatic ,reliable little cars givving few if any mechanical issues.(incidently they are the backbone of the convertable fleet in rarotonga)
The New shape is a normal auto. Whenever we have one my wife grabbs it as her drive car of choice. She says they are nippy and economical,good seat hgeight and plenty of room inside.
I've sold a lot of both models and have never had one come back needing repairs.

carolann4, Sep 27, 11:52am
thanks for the feedback,it is an automatic,and is for sale on TM in the Waikato.