Wanting to take a lover.mechanics please apply!

Page 2 / 5
noswalg, Jul 28, 7:15am
aren't life models normally fat.just askin!

flat_white_ltd, Jul 28, 7:15am
lol.oh, I dunno. kinda refreshing, i thought :)

xacoon, Jul 28, 7:17am
or bowls of fruit.

les6, Jul 28, 7:17am
inuendo!lets just leave that for john!

xacoon, Jul 28, 7:18am
kinda boring without the tease I reckon flat white

sr2, Jul 28, 7:20am
LOL, I caught him trying to pinch my bum a few months back!

nathanmac, Jul 28, 7:21am
the thought of john's version of inyourendo scares me

flat_white_ltd, Jul 28, 7:21am
true, true.but I'm loving the attitude.
.here's a gal who just wants it sorted.:)
(still think the photos are the call, tho'.always hard to quote a job over the phone, aye ! )
:))

flat_white_ltd, Jul 28, 7:24am
pmsl. that's 4, no,.5, no.6_inches, thankyou.

xacoon, Jul 28, 7:24am
attitude! not the word I would have used but anyway. the photo call may be the one, if she was hot enough she wouldn't need to advertise on here!

les6, Jul 28, 7:24am
where`s she gone!must be an mx5!

bigracket, Jul 28, 7:25am
Ha ha ha ha ha ha Well said!

dr.doolittle, Jul 28, 7:28am
Where are the spelling police when you need them!

v8_mopar, Jul 28, 7:32am
Hands up :)

The wife dont mind and I wont tell the misses cos she might. Not a mechanic but can buy one for you ;)

stelladoro, Jul 28, 9:04am
I am 5 foot 6, I weigh 70 kg.not fat.I do yoga three times a week, Pretty fit and flexible. Try staying still in a standing pose for 20 mins.

v8_mopar, Jul 28, 9:07am
Pics :)

xacoon, Jul 28, 9:09am
I thought you said you were good in the sack!

johanes, Jul 28, 9:24am
is your vehicle in good order! it may need a head job or even a rebore. the intake manifold should be checked for good vacuum and have no exhaust leaks. regular maintainance is probably best, so someone that lives handy would be most suited to the position, i presume being a performance car it is stick change. some of those require special handling. is it old as the maintainance costs are high on them.

stelladoro, Jul 28, 9:39am
johanes.a comedian, but not really what I'm after.you are obviously very clever and witty with words.but I need a mechanic for my car, not a scintillating conversationalist.

dondonsplace, Jul 28, 9:45am
edit

golem, Jul 28, 9:52am
Ahhhhhhhh we are still waiting for trhe description of the car , make model age etc. this could ummm arrrrrr affect the relationship between the mechanic and the "parties" concerned. ooops I mean the "car".

flat_white_ltd, Jul 28, 10:09am
cunning-linguists need not apply !

pollymay, Jul 28, 10:30am
Given up trying the mounting debt on it so you have resorted to sex to pay to fix it. So I'm going to assume this car is so bad you couldn't pay someone to fix it. On the premise of this vehicle being this bad and you living in Upper Hutt City I'm going to say you drive a Toyota Cavalier.

No amount of sex could amount to keeping that going sorry, the amount of sex needed in a day to fix it would mean there would be no day left to actually touch it.

johnf_456, Jul 28, 10:46am
Uncalled for and for future reference johnf_456

rabbitt1000, Jul 28, 10:47am
i used to be a mechanic.but im all right now