2011 Nissan Navara failed WOF!

Page 2 / 2
poppajn, Aug 1, 9:14pm
Road and paddock work as many 4x4;s are bought for

smac, Aug 1, 10:43pm
Dunno actually, was too busy gawking at the size/weight of the truck we was towing.

splinter67, Aug 2, 12:16am
Good old kiwi can do attitude little tow trucks cost enough to use truck towtrucks are bloody expensive

thedoth, Aug 2, 1:33am
Go back to Nissan dealership. If no joy there get hold of Nissan Japan or Campbell Live depending on result.Don't acceptdamage like that and a cheap repair.

elect70, Aug 2, 1:54am
HaRR & discos may not be the most reliable 4x4 but at least they dont crack chassis, but the new RR has gone the jap way with lightwheight chassis nowmaking it more of a soft roader .

3tomany, Aug 2, 2:16am
very common nissan navaras can only be used on the road and you should not tow or fit attachments to them or youre warranty is voidhttp://www.farmersweekly.co.nz/article/8141.html

3tomany, Aug 2, 2:25am

gunhand, Aug 2, 4:19am
My god what a laugh those to articles are. Nissan claim bull bars to heavycasuescracks and an ariel on a nudge bar alters it therefore causing cracks. Whats an ariel weigh! SFA. Or is it the whipping around causing it LOL.geez what a joke. Bull bars are not hugely heavy anymore unless there some custom made things but that would affect warrent I would think as it must comply with airbags etc.
Sounds like Nissian running away to me.

3tomany, Aug 2, 6:24am
i had a solid and very heavy set of steel bullbars on my suzuki jimney crashing around the farm for four years and the chassis looked like new when i sold it as new owner didnt want them and i took them of, so if a little suzuki can do it a truck sure should

nzfatie, Aug 3, 1:14am
A cracked chassis is unacceptable in a one year old vehicle and I've read newer Toyota diesels are having problems too.
You might as well buy a Great Wall ute at 1/2 the price if the mainstream brands are getting so shoddy!

mrfxit, Aug 3, 1:28am
LOL, And where do you think they get part of the "improved performance & economy" from . Less weight

elect70, Aug 3, 1:57am
Next thing they will say in the fine print no warranty if used off road .We thought the chinese were bad !