Car losing power

_roxxra_, Jul 26, 2:58am
My 1996 automatic peugeot 206 keeps losing power when accelerating. it happens mostly the first time after I start it in the morning, however it does sometimes happen when at the lights etc. A couple days ago it even lost power and cut out fully, so had to put in park and start it again. what could cause this to happen! And how can I fix it!

splinter67, Jul 26, 3:03am
When was it last serviced

monaro17, Jul 26, 3:04am
Spark plugs/ or spark plug leads perhaps

splinter67, Jul 26, 3:09am
Take it to Euro-car services in palmerston North they know about Peugeots and the like

_roxxra_, Jul 26, 3:11am
Thanks for the ideas, how much is euro car, and where are they! We use one stop but they charge a hell of alot for nothing really, especially when it comes to wofs. it hasnt been service as we bought it two months ago and it was serviced then, it seems to get worse as the petrol goes down as well if that helps

splinter67, Jul 26, 3:15am
Euro-car is on the corner of featherston & carrol st or who ever is the peugeot dealer in P N

splinter67, Jul 26, 3:21am
It sounds like a blocked fuel filter or a car that's been serviced by someone who dosent know about continental cars as they are different to Japanese and Australian servicing

etimret, Jul 26, 9:05am
what petrol you using!