What would a Holden 2008,be like to a Mitsubishi L

megan23, Jul 19, 8:38am
We have a Mitsubishi Legnum 1800cc 1998 but need more roomso we been looking at holden omga 2008
But need to no what the Holden would be like on fuel
Because the legnum uses a bit

outbidyou2, Jul 19, 8:39am
holy smokes, go for the holden and dont look back

grangies, Jul 19, 8:41am
Both cheap cars but Holden will be better.

I wouldn't ever buy either though.

twink19, Jul 19, 8:42am
2nd that

sandndude, Jul 19, 8:42am
Holden

megan23, Jul 19, 8:52am
Would the Holden be better on fuel or not

lillian8, Jul 19, 8:57am
around town i would say no the holden wont be better on gas, but on the open road it should be around the same or better. its all down to your foot tho

megan23, Jul 19, 9:03am
Mmmmm we need a big car the kids are getting bigger an my old man is 6"6 so not much room

smac, Jul 19, 9:07am
External dimensions of the car do not equal room for the driver. I know a guy 6'6" tall who comfortably drives a Suszuki Swift. I know people average height who find large cars cramped. Don't decide without sitting in one.

megan23, Jul 19, 9:14am
Jap cars are to small my son is big as well

franc123, Jul 19, 9:23am
No, it will use more but not much more, they are economical for their size. Remember you are buying a heavier vehicle with an engine exactly twice the capacity/power than what you have now.If much of your driving is highway they will be similar.

megan23, Jul 19, 9:25am
Mmmmm car sale told us the Holden would be better on gas .

outbidyou2, Jul 19, 9:29am
Keep the legnum, 98 was a good year for them

msigg, Jul 19, 9:58am
Mate, fuel is the least of your worries, they will be much of a muchness, as said depends how you drive it. your biggest cost by far is going to be depreciation on the car you are selling and then the car you are buying. that will be thousands, so don't worry about the fuel.

lillian8, Jul 19, 10:40am
You also say you need the room of a large car, if this is why you need to upgrade fuel shouldnt come into it within reason, buy the car you find fits you best for size,comfort etc

megan23, Jul 19, 10:48am
All the cars we look at are around the same fuel rating as a holden

lillian8, Jul 19, 10:57am
i have a fg xr6 the fuel rating says my car should use 9.9 ltr per 100km's, around town i get an average of 11.5 on the open road its been as low as 7.9. the holden uses a little more fuel than the falcon so i beleave so that could be a guide for you! but your foot is the controller of how much fuel the car gets to drink

strobo, Jul 19, 7:15pm
gota be the HOLDEN

megan23, Jul 20, 7:04am
Well looks like we are in a hard place

grangies, Jul 20, 7:45am
Search on Trade Me for Honda Odyssey and see what you think.

Much bigger inside than any crappy Holden Commodore and much better quality . Even the old ones from the mid 90's were much better than the Holdens of the same era.

gunhand, Jul 20, 8:09am
I think your right, I feel claustrophobic when sitting in the FGs and VEs.

oramac, Jul 20, 8:36am
Well I'm 6'4" and have been driving holdens for 35 years. I find them the best for room and I have never had any complaints with their fuel economy.

guest, Sep 25, 5:49pm
The Absent Game Between me and my husband we've owned more MP3 gemars over the years than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (common & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few decades I've settled down to one line of players .

guest, Sep 26, 6:14pm
Third Flower My spouse and i have aledary been now delighted that Albert could perform his scientific tests as a consequence of the suggestions he had by means of your web content. It is actually every so often perplexing to just constantly be giving freely ways wh