Page 1 / 3
splinter67, Aug 11, 3:45am
I did I took the old chev out for a bit of a play

bellky, Aug 11, 3:46am
What sort of Chev.

splinter67, Aug 11, 3:49am
The 55 that you said was yuk

bellky, Aug 11, 3:58am
Oh yep, I like all them except the 4 door wagon.

berg, Aug 11, 3:59am
Too busy today but if its nice tomorrow I will get the bike out for a blast. Good on ya for getting the Chev out

splinter67, Aug 11, 4:07am
Its going to the paint shop next week its only the forth time Ive driven itIve only had it 15 yearsI think the gas tank is to small or the engine is to big must be the gas tank 454 isnt too big eats rotas for breakfast

bellky, Aug 11, 4:08am
Haha, 454 is sweet no doubt.

splinter67, Aug 11, 4:13am
Runs sweet as a nut with the dump caps off my boy likes it

bellky, Aug 11, 4:15am
Yep, that'll get the blood going.

red97, Aug 11, 4:31am
down the beach to the river mouth, put 150 rounds through the .22 at a can, thats nearly 100km now without a malfunction of some description

splinter67, Aug 11, 4:39am
Not quite sure what you are on about but lets go shoot something sounds like fun to me

pebbles61, Aug 11, 4:54am
I dropped off the radiator off for the Wolseley to get sorted _b

Next Sunday I will get out for a drive :)

budgel, Aug 11, 5:09am
Took the 740 out for a spin to have a look at a Chevron sportscar.

cuda.340, Aug 11, 5:15am
didn't get to go for a drive but i got the next best thing, i got to work on my Mopar today amongst other projects.

trogedon, Aug 11, 5:42am
Didn't drive anywhere & (worse) didn't even ride one of my bicycles ;-(

countrypete, Aug 11, 5:48am
Took the Cappuccino for a spin t football, and down to the beach.Top off, beautiful day.

crankypants69, Aug 11, 5:53am
There's no such thing as a "yuk" '55 chev!

splinter67, Aug 11, 6:13am
I know that thats what dud said to me on another thread

hyphen, Aug 11, 6:16am
not today, but went for a too too in the '61 Pontiac on Friday, beaut sunny day here in Hamz

splinter67, Aug 11, 6:31am
same here today thats why the old girl got to stretch her legs she is still sitting out might have to be an after dinner cruise to scare some boy racers

jason18, Aug 11, 6:33am
Love a 55 wagon!. I got mine running mint but couldnt be bothered moving the falcons to get the falcon out of the garage haha. Will take it for a quick drive tomorrow once I get the gilmer running true!

bellky, Aug 11, 8:02pm
Yeah nah changed my mind on the 55 Chev, it's not cool, even with a BB.

bellky, Aug 11, 8:03pm
Whatever, big old heaps don't scare anyone I'm sure. Rotary would leave that relic standing.

splinter67, Aug 11, 8:26pm
You should let go of that little bit of skin between your legs dud I think my starter motor has more hp than your brap brap pos in fact we had a play with one last night now that the injection system is working right it putting out about 700 hp the rota just shrunkin my mirror any time you want a race let me know will be a bigger laugh embarrassing you face to face than on here

splinter67, Aug 11, 8:38pm
Domt want a race then dud. I know why its because your agoraphobic and you dont go outside, or could be you dont have a rota a xr8 a landrover discoyou have only got a lada in your shed com on dud tell us the truth or put your money where your mouth is or shut up