Toyota Noah? Yay or nay?

kiwienglish, Sep 3, 10:57am
Have been looking at noahs today, for a family vehicle. Is it worthwhile!

a.woodrow, Sep 3, 11:32am
Nothing really goes wrong with them, high risk of falling asleep whilst driving them though

kazbanz, Sep 3, 2:56pm
If its a 1994 travelled 400000kmand they want $40000 for it then no its not worth it
If its a 2008 done 20000km and is $5000 then definitely its a bargain.
Apologies for being flippant but to answer your question its usefull to know what car you are talking about.
Generic answer though. Good simple reliable vehicle with no known issues/ vices.Engine in the front so easy to service just like a car.
Real world personal experience answer
Before we were doing the job we do now I bought Mrs Kaz a 1997 2.0l diesel 8 seater Noah.It must have been for factory use because the floor in the back was plastic and the back seats were plastic.
We bought it with 70000km on the clock and sold it with 170000km on the clock. Other than normal servicing it cost us nothing and we still see it being used daily a few years later.
I wish we had never sold it as we have not been able to find anything as good at carting kids to school/soccer/etc etc

kiwienglish, Sep 3, 9:51pm
I'm looking at about a 2003.
I really don't want to get something that is goingto cause me problems, and going by your answer above it might be what I am looking for

kazbanz, Sep 4, 3:49am
please forward my consultation fee is small denominations to.

kiwienglish, Sep 4, 3:53am
kazbanz. haven't you received it yet!

ianrich, Sep 4, 4:10am
I have a 2002 Noah, it's one of the best vehicles I have owned for reliability.

lumpster, Sep 4, 7:27am
had one for 4 years and it was a great van. never missed a beat.