Toyota mr2 awii supercharger 1986

toysky, Sep 14, 4:55am
Guys , have been offered one for 2kits not on this site, Manual just done over 100,000ks it very good cond ECEPT it has some bubbles coming up in radiator, it hasn;t been used much for years, opinion please. is it worth a look. I had a 1984 years ago and loved it , non supercharged

the-lada-dude, Sep 14, 5:17am
possible head gasket leaking

mantagsi, Sep 14, 5:23am
If it is very tidy in all other respects, I would definately consider it, but make sure it is otherwise top condition. Those 4AGZE's have about a zillion aftermarket parts so you won't have any hassles, and chances are you could fix it up very nicely yourself. Be warned, (well Im sure you have already figured it out though) that there isn't much room to work with :P

vtecnet, Sep 15, 12:38am
Thinking back, the original one I had 15 years ago had cooling system issues, thanks to neglect from the previous owner. the coolant pipes run from the front under the car back to where the engine is, these pipes on mine were clogged up and full of rusty crap, it had a leaky head gasket also but I wrote the car off before I had to bother fixing it.

unbeatabull, Sep 15, 12:53am
I still hold the ones Ive owned in the past as some of the most enjoyable cars I've ever driven. Great loads of fun.

fiatracer, Sep 15, 4:44am
I see a few V6 swaps on YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=kyeh5ly6c5I

toysky, Sep 15, 6:41am
Hmmmmmmmmmm yes well you have a point ,maybe its time for a MX5 !

gsimpson, Sep 15, 7:00am
Prone to this issue. They do need the antifreeze changed regularly to avoid corrosion in engine resultingin head gasket problems.

vtecnet, Sep 15, 11:10pm
An MX5 is a better handling car for sure, if you can live with the hairdresser image its a good option, was a nice wee turbocharged one for sale on here recently.

toysky, Sep 16, 4:40am
Yes sun in your face , prob way to go , tis no longer about speed as more about enjoying day