Mazda Premacy. Anyone got one looking at buying a 2006 sport

Page 2 / 2
fordcrzy, Oct 13, 11:01am
you cant even get a stroller in behind the last row of seats! totally useless as a family wagon if all the seats are up!
At least the toyota ipsum has more boot space AND an under boot compartment.i would look at the new shape MPV or a toyota ipsum.the turbo MPV is awesome!

fred-a, Oct 13, 7:50pm
We have an 05 model with dual power sliding doors- wife, me and kids love them. So much easier. And there is a manual override and also if anything gets stuck on the way closing they just stop. Being able to open/close them from the driver's seat is so handy.
We love our Premacy. It's nothing fancy - if you want fancy buy an Oddesy but then you loose the sliding doors, so that's why we went with our second Premacy. Used to have the previous model with primal doors.
Just returned from a trip Wellington-Auckland and back, totally loaded up with extra alloy wheels and tyres, two heavy suitcases and so much stuff in the back I could not see out the window. Car went flawlessly and for all the extra weight went like a rocket.

thejazzpianoma, Oct 13, 8:02pm
How many kids have you got macpac!

poppajn, Oct 13, 8:18pm
My partner has a 2003 with the normal door,s, it,s economical, peppy (2000 L), goes very well.

mugenb20b, Oct 13, 9:42pm
I would've loved the Premacy as well, but our kids and their luggage is only getting bigger, so couldn't get the Mazda.

fordcrzy, Oct 14, 8:11am
Yup. With the premacy its kids OR luggage, but not both.

fred-a, Oct 14, 6:54pm
Have two kids and luggage. Extra seats used when we have extra kids along, but not normally with luggage.
Just didn't want anything as big as an Oddessy, but wanted sliding doors - Premacy perfect for us for that.