Subaru rsk b4 fuel consumption

Page 4 / 4
splinter67, Nov 15, 8:28pm
I didnt say it was bill bet ya its quicker than your mobility scooter

bill-robinson, Nov 15, 10:44pm
not round the corners, or under brakes.

kiwirod, Nov 15, 11:37pm
LOL, farkn funny thread and poor OP only asked about fuel consumption.
PS I drive a Falcon V8 and all the rest of you's who don't are losers haha.

bill-robinson, Nov 16, 12:38am
stay on here long enough and your blinkers will be trimmed a long long way

kiwirod, Nov 16, 1:25am
Is ok , I've had the odd post plus lurked long enough to know who the knowledgeable guys are from the 2 or 3 tossers .
Just makes me laugh how most threads end up in a bun fight

jason18, Nov 16, 1:29am
Hahha Same!

oddbits, Nov 16, 5:30am
its not about speed there is a speed limit ,

chebry, Nov 16, 6:52am
For thick uns like you RWD Ford Falcon XR8 of the AU series

hfc2, Nov 16, 7:15am
Falcons have come a long way since 72 .

bill-robinson, Nov 16, 6:51pm
so what happened to the rear wheel steer ones that you raved about in post 46. or did ford find out about RWD and include that with the cart axle!

chebry, Nov 16, 7:13pm
That coment concerned the PSA built cars with passive rear steering that have brilliant cornering ability not a straightline fast V8 Ford, Try to keep up

splinter67, Nov 16, 7:44pm
He reckons he can on his mobility scooter clean your glasses bill try reading all the comments

bill-robinson, Nov 16, 8:41pm
I just try to sort the rubbish from fact for the benefit of the general population. but that comes with experience and knowledge not one eyed bias.

splinter67, Nov 16, 8:49pm
you should give up then old fella because all your spouting is rubbish clean your glasses or get some new ones

bellky, Nov 16, 8:54pm
Pot, kettle, black.

bellky, Nov 16, 8:55pm
Why is it the loudest mouths have the least to say.

splinter67, Nov 16, 8:59pm
still haven't googled the offset wheel thing then bellend or have ya been changing your carbs on a wrx everyone on here relishes your a lonely school kid go back to your ford mags ya missed a page you know the one that's not sticky

bellky, Nov 16, 9:04pm
Case in point^

akaniva, Nov 17, 8:19am
My 1999 Legacy GTB twin-turbo gets 8km/l around town and averages 9.9km/l on the open road. If you drive on the open road very quietly maximum economy is 11.3km/l.

Regarding the nonsense being spouted about the WRX, no-one has mentioned the sublime handling and steering. Even the GTB twin-turbo is a marshmallow compared to a similar vintage WRX single turbo. The chassis is so tight with pin-sharp turn-in and handling. I know as I have both. They're exactly the same as far as power goes 205kw and run neck and neck up to high speeds. Interestingly they are more economical on 98 than 95. In Japan the minimum octane fuel supposed to be used in them is 98.