Subaru rsk b4 fuel consumption

Page 3 / 4
bill-robinson, Nov 14, 10:45pm
how true,end of thread

chebry, Nov 14, 11:23pm
The NSW Police got several Subaru WRX cars and put them through their paces at their driver training centre in Goulbourn in town the WRX was the quickest thing they could find and perfect for chasing down RamRaiders who were then stealing WRXs However once outside the tight confines of the city where 4WD was a great asset the Subarus were too slow and the Highway Police kept their XR8 AU Falcons I think you'll find those guys knew their shit. Im inclined to agree with them OK.

bill-robinson, Nov 14, 11:27pm
are these the rear wheel steer v8,s that you love or another version!

tazcsv, Nov 15, 12:11am
AU Falcooooon faster than a wrx hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha-

bellky, Nov 15, 12:52am
chebry's got it all over you chumps :)

splinter67, Nov 15, 1:12am
wrx sti fast get ya hand off it they may have been fast a few years back but not any more and most of the people that steer them cant drive Ive driven one they aint that impressive you should try something newer with real power

jason18, Nov 15, 1:16am
Hhaha Best post!

jason18, Nov 15, 1:16am
I agree He is funny!

jmma, Nov 15, 1:18am
He could have aimed better and got it all over you (o:

jason18, Nov 15, 1:19am
Oh stop it your killing me! He will report you soon for being a big meanie

splinter67, Nov 15, 1:20am
chebry is sitting in my lounge he just spat his coffee out well said

delerium1, Nov 15, 3:22am
how about you get YOUR hand off it. They are quick 205KW (yeah right) in a light shell goes plenty good. I bet you think your a real fantastic driver that is better than everybody else too.

90% of people cant get the most out of one of these, and its easy enough to get a lot more power out of them. You must be part of the duuhhhhhhhhhhhh V8 brigade.

bellky, Nov 15, 3:29am
Yep you're right that person has a '55 chev bb with a flip top lid lol.

gj0502, Nov 15, 3:34am
A 2003 STI model has a lap time round the Nurbugring faster than that of a 2009 C63 AMG, 2005 BMW M6 and the 2011 STI is faster than a 2006 Ferrari F430 and a 2009 Porsche Panamera Turbo.

Not to mention how much cheaper they are as well as having half the cylinders of most.

splinter67, Nov 15, 4:16am
so which one of you 2have a 2011 sti sub the one thats faster than any car known to man or do ya drive the one with the stickers on it. I know your type youcouldn't keep up to my courier van on a twisty road

delerium1, Nov 15, 5:07am
yeah, i was right, you are an egomaniac with an overinflated opionion of yourself.

jmma, Nov 15, 5:17am
I'm sure you are confused (o:

splinter67, Nov 15, 5:19am
so havent got one have ya seen one in real life you know when your awake come back when you can drive btw Ive had several subs they aint the best thing on the road

gj0502, Nov 15, 5:57am
I never said they were the best thing on the road, just saying that value for money they give 100k Mercedes, Prosches etc a dam good run. Luxury wise no, but that's not what people buy an Sti for.

snoopy221, Nov 15, 6:07am
LMAO.Klassik.

desmodave, Nov 15, 6:08am
Its no wonder you have 1 arm bigger than the other( when i used to tug tug )

delerium1, Nov 15, 7:54am
I never said they were the best thing on the road. What they are is very capable particularly given what you pay for.

I like the bent 8's as well (gt40, drooooooooool), but slagging a car off because of the number of cylinders or that its japanese! w*&k factor.

splinter67, Nov 15, 6:51pm
What has the amount of cylinders got to do with it how many of you sti fans have one of these 205 kw subs bet its none of you. how many have a sub with sti stickers on it no one was slagging off sti,s they arnmt a bad car but they aint the fastest thing on the road. You guys relise we are talking about real world cars here not what you race on your playstation oh Ive just worked it out go back to school

bellky, Nov 15, 8:05pm
Your point is valid.

Don't get caught up with arguing with splinter67.

bill-robinson, Nov 15, 8:24pm
your V8,s are not the fastest thing on the road either.