Purchased car which has major fault

Page 4 / 4
gmphil, Nov 27, 10:45pm
Dont toyotas have there own service department out back ! This dusnt sound rite

splinter67, Nov 28, 2:50am
some of the people on my street root ugly woman there's a couple that do guys I'm not going to do either so why would whatthey do effect the way you look after my car

skiff1, Nov 28, 10:51am
ok you check the oil once a week in a $300000 tractor and see how long you keep your job.

skiff1, Nov 28, 10:54am
priceless, if you live on some streets, your neighbours would all eat dogs, doesn't make them experts on cars.

xpfairmont, Nov 28, 11:30am
You've missed the point, but there's no helping some! Maybe you should try another brand of car! That way you wont spend half your life under the bonnet.

xpfairmont, Nov 28, 11:33am
Wouldn't want a job that involved a tractor. LMAO

splinter67, Nov 28, 5:15pm
Or any other driving job oh well xp its people like you that keep garages busy you do it your way Ill spend a little time and save a whole heap of $
and no I didnt miss your point I just look after my vehicles

xpfairmont, Nov 28, 7:59pm
Non of my cars have crapped out due to lack of oil. So yes, you have missed my point. I do check my oil, but not every day, that's just bloody ridiculous. Garage only gets to do my WOF. Takes about 10 minutes every 6 months, hardly keeping him busy.

splinter67, Nov 28, 8:10pm
Sorry dude but if you think the only thing In check is my oil when I open the bonnet your sadly mistaken you've forgotten coolant, belts and a quick visual check of the brake fluid and engine that's just me though Id rather spend 5 mins under the bonnet than hours on the side of the road waiting to be rescued because a belt has broken or you've cooked your car because you've had a coolant leak

3tomany, Nov 28, 8:28pm
crikey splinter how do you know the bedroom habbits of youre neighbors

splinter67, Nov 28, 8:33pm
Nah just seen there partners and know most of them I live in a nice street where we know the neighbors going to miss it when we leave

xpfairmont, Nov 28, 8:47pm
Yes I check all that to, just not every day. Always carry a spare belt in the boot (for my old cars) as well.