Service done now cambelt about to give way .

Page 2 / 2
rochelle_sam, Dec 6, 8:49pm
dont no didnt ask i dont understand cars hence y i paid no attention to what they were saying, i have rung the people who did the cambelt in feb they are going to come have a look at it

jmma, Dec 6, 8:52pm
Wrong side of the bed! or is it that you call your Mrs, Harvey Norman. No interest for 36 months (o:

jmma, Dec 6, 8:52pm
Good move so far.

kazbanz, Dec 6, 9:04pm
Ok--just to explain a tiny bit.
ONE belt you can see clearly just simply by opening the bonnet and looking in. -THAT beltisn't the cambelt and although its a bad thing if its frayed away it has nothing to do with the cam belt job and is fairly inexpensive to replace.
The CAMBELT is hidden/protected under some covers that are bolted in place.Your freind would have needed to use some tools in order to see the damage you describe.
I'd suggest contacting the freind that said it was the cambelt thats faulty and clarify.-As I say if they just opened the bonnet and looked in it was NOT the cambelt it was the "fanbelt"
It actually runs the alternator and air conditioning pump.
Or you might have a pretty pee'd off mechanic.

the-lada-dude, Dec 6, 10:27pm
EXACTLY!.good one dude,

elect70, Dec 7, 3:02am
So far theonlyconstructivediagnosisis from NZ tools,i dont see herblaming anyone& just because she aintmechanically savvydoesntwarrant the abuse .

thunderbolt, Dec 7, 3:49am
Really!, looks like you ran out of reading ability after 8 posts

kazbanz, Dec 7, 3:51am
Where am I abuseing her!