1980 Holden Commodore VB engine needed

Page 2 / 3
splinter67, Dec 9, 2:11am
Dude your the one talking big here pull ya head in ya also might want to have a look at one of these holdens you owned the inlet manifold sits flat

theram1, Dec 9, 2:23am
Still got a foul mouth haven't you, if you want to be taken seriously by people in this world you should watch your mouth.

attitudedesignz, Dec 9, 2:24am
Hmmm, you're another winner i'd really listen to. There's 3 of ya, you chebry & belky.

Think maybe you & chebry should go out and lay a spirit level on a manifold then report back.

splinter67, Dec 9, 2:32am
Go paint something clown ya might be better at that than trying to be a mechanic or a bouncer your obviously no good at either of these things lol bouncer at firecats ohh Im shaking in my boots not

attitudedesignz, Dec 9, 2:35am
Seems Napier has filled with idiots since i left, both you and chebry appear to drink from the same stoopid fountain.

theram1, Dec 9, 2:37am
keep it coming this is better than the Jeremy Kyle show.

splinter67, Dec 9, 2:50am
Nah most of the idiots have left they went to the west coast

attitudedesignz, Dec 9, 2:55am
LOL great response.

splinter67, Dec 9, 2:59am
Thanks I thought so too

attitudedesignz, Dec 9, 3:01am
Apparently

jmma, Dec 9, 3:02am
Everyone got their period today (o:

splinter67, Dec 9, 3:03am
with your attitude its no wonder you left Napier where you sick of getting your ass kicked are they a bit softer over there

theram1, Dec 9, 3:05am
no their wives/girlfriends!.

jmma, Dec 9, 3:12am
Well in that case, they should change the names of their wives/girlfriends to Harvey Norman.
No interest for 30 months (o:

attitudedesignz, Dec 9, 3:19am
And yet again your wit astounds.

Actually, just had a think 'bout it, the last time i had my "ass kicked" was when i was 13, 3rd form at school.

splinter67, Dec 9, 3:22am
Nah mines quite happy

theram1, Dec 9, 4:14am
Has Erin been around with his milkcart!.

chebry, Dec 9, 5:04am
Nothing like you could kick me out of anywhere youd need to grow a pair first

splinter67, Dec 9, 5:05am
Hahaha that was ernie not erin and I don't need help with that my women is quite happy as for altitudedesigns boy friend he obviously isn't putting out

gunhand, Dec 9, 5:22am
Wow lots of form on here today. Must be the stress of Christmass or something.
I like the way some who threaten violence never seem to have a profile shot, bar a kiwi or something else just as scary. If ya gunna make threats we should at least see by whom.
Lovely day in the south today even gotta bit of sunburn.
Ive owned a few of the VB VC VL models (certainly not 100 lol)and survived quite well while driving them. Mind you never crashed one which is the trick in surviving in the first place.
And why such a dispute about a manifold!.Someones right and someones wrong. I would have thought there were bigger issues to scrap over LOL

splinter67, Dec 9, 5:24am
Try Holden Heaven in New Plymouth or all holden parts in Wellington they might have what your after

chebry, Dec 9, 5:33am
Of course there are bigger issues and people like attitude design whove never seen a holden 6 should stay under their rock

attitudedesignz, Dec 9, 5:37am
2 very intelligent answers there, mind you i wouldn't expect anything else.

tamh, Dec 9, 5:43am
That's great thanks for that! Good-bye tax refund. sigh.

attitudedesignz, Dec 9, 5:46am
Can give Paul at Holdin Heaven a yell tomorrow if ya like (yes i do know him)