1980 Holden Commodore VB engine needed

Page 3 / 3
theram1, Dec 9, 5:46am
And you managed not to use rude language, I would expect a knock on the door any day soon if I were you.

splinter67, Dec 9, 6:03am
Ahh so your the new nark

splinter67, Dec 9, 6:04am
Me too now Ill find out who you are boy

attitudedesignz, Dec 9, 6:11am
Such a keyboard warrior.

If you really want to find out who i am there's a few people in the bay you could ask.

tamh, Dec 9, 6:13am
@attitudedesignz - that would be awesome cheers! The car has recarro racing seats, mags, cheap but good paint work. Needs lots of work on the interior. And as it turns out, after all the work we've put into it, it still needs more. Really appreciate all the help!

splinter67, Dec 9, 6:14am
Its ok be over your way this week I find out who ya are

attitudedesignz, Dec 9, 6:18am
Sweet, fill ya boots.

theram1, Dec 9, 7:04am
The word is 'you're' not 'your'.

gunhand, Dec 9, 7:07am
Carefull you don't get stitch from laughing so much.

splinter67, Dec 9, 7:13am
So a nark and the spelling police

attitudedesignz, Dec 9, 7:15am
He may be a nark but there's nothing wrong with knowing how to use the correct grammar, something you obviously find hard to do.

theram1, Dec 9, 7:20am

attitudedesignz, Dec 9, 7:24am
LOL, I want one of those. One thing that pees me off is the butchering of the English language.

splinter67, Dec 9, 7:31am
Good to see you have your badges sorted narky boy shit your worse than bellend at least he owns up and is sometimes helpful you just put up stupid cartoons

splinter67, Dec 9, 7:34am
who cares at least some of us know about engines I suppose you do too with your 100 holdens what a joke best bit of bs on here

attitudedesignz, Dec 9, 7:38am
Obviously you care as you keep responding to my posts.

splinter67, Dec 9, 7:41am
No not really We are just laughing at your 100 holdens couldn't you find a good one or are you full of it as usual

attitudedesignz, Dec 9, 7:44am
You'll get a kick out of me owning 207 cars total in my life then won't you, winner.

splinter67, Dec 9, 7:47am
Good on ya 207 what a nob see ya fwit

attitudedesignz, Dec 9, 7:48am
Bye bye winner.

Oh, and it's knob to you, not nob. Proper grammar is not hard, but I guess you'd have to have a modicum of intelligence to come to grips with it, something I fear you may not have.

chebry, Dec 9, 11:25pm
Get yerself a 3.3 or 2.8 red motor thats the correct blocks for that model Dore.

smac, Dec 9, 11:41pm
Heh.that's the funniest thing in this thread.