IMPORT FROM JAPAN-----

Page 3 / 3
kazbanz, Dec 31, 10:12am
When was the last time you were actually IN japan!You are making statements as if you regularly visit.
Incidently my reply to my own question is 4 months ago.
maybee Im not the big time car dealer you say you were. But Im currently bringing in 20-30 a month and have done so for the last few years. Of the four agents i deal with EVERY one took the radiation issue very seriously.
Sowhich account number is this 4 or 5 ! -How did the sale of your corolla1400 go!

oaic1, Jan 7, 1:48am
After a quick calculation of the amount of hot dinners I have consumed in my life multiplied by an average profit of NZ$500 (Y30,000) he has made in excess of NZ$7.5million. I must tell my business partner that we are doing it all wrong.

kazbanz, Jan 7, 4:28am
ptda. Look dude heres the thing. Maybee you were a big hotshot dealer selling heaps of cars from Japan. Maybee you are reality sitting back and enjoying NOT being in the insane buisiness that being a car dealer is in the current enviroment. Good onya.
BUT-Myself,carstauranga and oaic1 are all reputable car dealers NOW.Im told even westwyn "might" know something about the current industry.
Between us we have roughly 50 years of CURRENT experience importing cars and CURRENTLY import around 90 cars a month between us. In fairness with agents fees Oaic1 is one lucky barsteward
(and he knows it) But its taken a lot of years for his agent to be in a position to be able to do what he does.
I can assure you that current NORMAL agents fees are between 65 and even as much as 100000y (nichibi cough cough)
The point of this whole thread is WHAT WILL IT COST THE OP TO IMPORT A CAR!
So we need to be talking realistic CURRENt figures for them.
Unless you are offering your services to the OP then those are the figures they need to work on