Back on track

Page 6 / 6
johnf_456, Jan 7, 9:07am
Thank you, and no offense taken. As you can see the banned person has a lot to answer for, even from myself.

hyphen, Jan 7, 9:29am
plenty of dog faeces in here, aye. Pity that some like to roll in it

llortmt, Jan 7, 10:12am
LOL That's exactly what you do all the time.

howie69, Jan 7, 6:17pm
Be nice people this thread appeared to be getting personal. Just what we do not need.

doomy999, Jan 7, 6:28pm
Finally some truth from you.
I knew as much as you denied it that you had direct involvment in this issue. I didnt need your post above as confirmation.
But it was nice of you to confirm it for others.

howie69, Jan 7, 6:45pm
Come on guys a wee dogmatic here, be nice

doomy999, Jan 7, 7:07pm
A question for you. How much crap do you take before you consider your self a doormat!Thats not meant to be nasty. Just trying to get a point across.
These two just wont leave me alone. They seem to look for every chance they can to put the boot in. I dont enjoy these message board spats, they are rediculous and make the people arguing look like right plonkers.

But what do you do. If they keep prodding you enough, etc.

The Im mr innocent (yeah right) on here needs to take heed of an old saying"let sleeping does lie" And thats all they have to do. Just leave me in peace!

doomy999, Jan 7, 7:40pm
Tuis again!

You do know the history between the banned one and I. You knew of our dislike for each other. You have even joined in on a message board argument against me with your now banned friend.

So knowing that, what did you think he was going to do with my email address that you gave him!

Send me an e-christmas card!

johnf_456, Jan 7, 7:45pm
That's calling someone and waiting for a reply, like you would in public. Oi joe bloggs.

So to tell me and call some one to reply is not a breach. Hence no warning emails here.

Singling out is only not allowed, when you use it to accuse people and make accusations generally speaking.

johnf_456, Jan 7, 7:48pm
look it was a mistake and i shouldn't of. But at the same tine i am not out to get you, especially when we use to be good friends.

What i post, stays here. I am not out to get you, now please let it drop so the message boards can move forward.

doomy999, Jan 7, 7:49pm
And the being dishonest part! So thats not singling out!
There was a reason you were posting my name every where and it had nothing to do with us being friends. You know Im not your friend.

johnf_456, Jan 7, 7:51pm
I was calling you to get a response, which was ignored. You may think I'm out to get you but im not and you need to accept that.

johnf_456, Jan 7, 7:51pm
I was callingto get a response, which was ignored. You may think I'm out to get you but im not and you need to accept that.

doomy999, Jan 7, 7:52pm
Im going to drop this onconditions.
You make a point of leaving me alone after this.
No emails from you!
Dont try to talk to me on the message board.
Dont collude with your friend in giving me any more crap.
Leave me alone completely and I'lldo the same for you.
Agreed!

doomy999, Jan 7, 7:55pm
you were plastering my name all over the message board to bring attention to what you thought was a fake account.It backfired badly it was a genuine account!That and that alone is the only reason you did it!
Just like you did with papa. Only his was a fake account and he got his account pulled.

doomy999, Jan 7, 7:56pm
I can see us both getting chat banned if this keeps up John.agree to post 143 and be done with it!

gammelvind, Jan 7, 7:57pm
Hey guys, I totally understand the bad feelings, but has not the time come to let it go. Both of you go out in the garage and fix something that needs hitting with a big hammer, let of some steam and come back here ready to ignore each other but help out in the areas that you are knowledgable.

doomy999, Jan 7, 7:59pm
Im all up for that. lol

johnf_456, Jan 7, 8:03pm
not true i am afraid, i noticed it was you and basically asked you to come say hi. Which you declined, look i am not out to get you and you need to accept that.

Why would i want you banned! It's not nice and we wouldn't even get your humour here that many enjoyed here once upon a time. Rather than making accusations, considering we use to keep in contact i would not want you banned.

So really, we agree to disagree. Move forward and get on so the boards move forward with it.

bill-robinson, Jan 7, 8:05pm
Kazbanz, nice try to get some sanity here but the prats cannot get on. what a shame.
Bill

johnf_456, Jan 7, 8:06pm
I want to, so just a matter of other side doing so.

edangus, Jan 7, 8:08pm
Terms have been laid out concisely above. Just agree to them and its all over.