Good email here

Page 1 / 2
jason18, Jan 6, 6:41am
Hi ******

Hope your enjoying your ban now just like you back stabbed me on the messageboards and made up non sense lies to get me banned. I may be banned but I watch the boards multiple times a day so can report and take appropriate action on the naughty boys like yourself.

So enjoy the ban Miss ********, it looks like trademe confirmed my intial report after a nice long email with credit to johnf_456 for picking it up on the boards, Its good to see trademe caught you out for being dishonest. Perhaps next time you will do a better job at keeping your second accounts safer.

johnf_456 and Belky keeping your motoring community a safer place!

Regards
Your best friend
Bellky (Mark)

hotrodtodd1, Jan 6, 6:46am
Oh the drama

jason18, Jan 6, 6:46am
LOL. Unreal aye how someone can get so wound up over a banning from the all mighty message boards .Watch out guys hes watching.

andrea_w, Jan 6, 6:51am
Seriously, I wonder how many friends he has in the real world. I can foresee 1, maybe 2. Someone like that must lead a very, very sad existence. Glad he's gone, he dragged this MB down and beat it with the "I hate everything" stick.

gammelvind, Jan 6, 7:00am
Gawd how how sad, why are there people like this about! Just in the short time they have been gone the atmosphere around here has improved.

johnf_456, Jan 6, 7:02am
Who is the banned person with multiple accounts, then has the irony to moan they got snapped going by the following comment: "Perhaps next time you will do a better job at keeping your second accounts safer"

What annoys me is how he trys to associate his behavior with myself, that really infuriates me!

Sure play by the rules, vote comments you dislike but don't go to extremes and nark, followed by emails like that with lies.

johnf_456, Jan 6, 7:03am
I doubt any at all and fyi I certainly am not one.

llortmt, Jan 6, 7:28am
What have I missed!
Who's been banned now!
Was Bellky's name really Mark, I'd feel soiled if that were my name!

johnf_456, Jan 6, 7:38am
Looking at his profile, looks like it is. Bellky is banned llortmt and looks like another regular here as well with a fake account reading between the lines.

theram1, Jan 6, 7:55am
another Mark!.

llortmt, Jan 6, 8:00am
Yes but no relation!

theram1, Jan 6, 8:07am
2 years and still no AV

jmma, Jan 6, 8:12am
And!Whats wrong with Mark!

llortmt, Jan 6, 8:18am
Calm down.
1. That's still longer than youmate!
2. This is my personal/MB account, This MB became such an embarrassment that I no longer wanted my business associated with it! I'm sure that people who've been here a while probably know who I am.

extrayda, Jan 6, 8:25am
Don't be knocking the name Mark. I've complained. You will all be banned in 5 minutes :-)
What was the second account banned!

trader_84, Jan 6, 8:26am
Austin Powers!

thejazzpianoma, Jan 6, 8:28am
"Honestly. it's not mine"

fordkiwi27, Jan 6, 8:33am
unreal. what a winner!

jmma, Jan 6, 8:39am
Garbage (o:

chevcamaro, Jan 6, 8:40am
glory, glory, glory.

a.woodrow, Jan 6, 8:44am
Poor little banned people raging away impotently. Guess what, the board is a much friendlier place without you here, we are all glad you have left, don't bother coming back, you ain't wanted

llortmt, Jan 6, 8:49am
No still live, never been banned, had one warning once because I was allegedly prompting mybusiness (another good reason for the second/personal account). I just don't use it on the message board anymore, due to all the childish squabbling that goes on these days.

mantagsi, Jan 6, 9:01am
Wow, that email borders on the stalkery-freaky side of things, "I may be banned but I watch the boards multiple times a day". man someone needs to turn off the computer and take a breather for a few months I think! what a creep!

m16d, Jan 6, 9:17am

doomy999, Jan 6, 9:27am
Im not annoyed with the person starting with b, at least he is honest and doesnt pretend.