Good email here

Page 2 / 2
doomy999, Jan 6, 9:27am
Im not so annoyed with the person starting with b, at least he is honest and doesnt pretend.

jmma, Jan 6, 9:30am
Welcome back, try and ignore from now on (o:

doomy999, Jan 6, 9:33am
thanks jmma.
It is going to be a boring existence though knowing I have to be very careful as to what Isay because there are a couple of people here that are just waiting for any mistakes.
But at least Im back.
thanks jmma.

doomy999, Jan 6, 9:34am
whoops, silence from the poster that fits in here like a square post in to a round hole! Busted! lol

johnf_456, Jan 6, 9:40am
I just asked if it was you basically and that was it, has I don't recall you getting banned. I would appreciate if you didn't accuse me of trying to chat ban you when I haven't other than ask, your a nice bloke even though we don't chat too often.

It would be wise to not to make such accusations, yes I asked on the boards if it was you out of curiosity that was all. So please take a step back before making such accusations, the email is not from me. If anything ask the person who sent you the email.

johnf_456, Jan 6, 9:51am
No silence at all here, other than frustration with untruthful statements.

doomy999, Jan 6, 9:57am

johnf_456, Jan 6, 10:00am
You may disagree but I am honestly telling you the truth and annoyed at such accusations. And I would like it to stop, as continuing like this is not a healthy environment for the message boards. So please move on or find a way to resolve it with whatever means you wish to do so.

doomy999, Jan 6, 10:01am
hmmm, the plot thickens.cheers for that jmma

johnf_456, Jan 6, 10:09am
As you can see that was only asking if it was you, has I noticed some similarity's. But for you to turn it the other way is a taking it a little too far, that other poster has a lot to answer for. With me having to explain my innocence even though some do not believe it, so please take a step back, deep breath.

jmma, Jan 6, 10:12am
johnf_456 and Belky keeping your motoring community a safer place!

Oh and bellky is spelt wrong. Has 2 LL's

I wouldn't spell my name wrong (o:

jmma, Jan 6, 10:19am
Hope your enjoying your ban now just .(from e-mail

your = you'reMmmm, I wonder who wrote this e-mail (o:

Is the hole deep enough yet (o:

johnf_456, Jan 6, 10:25am
I don't see how spelling has any relevance to me.

plastic8, Jan 6, 10:26am
non sense is a very common MB misspelling - if you think you can identify a particular poster by that. well.

johnf_456, Jan 6, 10:27am
Yip, I think some are just clutching at straws plastic8.

arvn, Jan 6, 10:35am
Well spotted!

I had to look at the post a couple of times, to work that out!

doomy999, Jan 6, 11:43am
can I ask you, how did your mate get my email address!

sr2, Jan 6, 11:51am
Probably from the same place he got my email address and phone number!

llortmt, Jan 6, 12:05pm
I just found it PDQ.
Googled your phone number, (from ad for your house) found northshoretimes real estate section.
infoatedtec mean anything!